• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Week 2 Thread - Road to Nowhere: (VH1 Classic Edition)

silverwheels

more like Turd Crapley
Still not convinced that OU is a playoff contender, especially if Anderson is out for an extended period of time. Murray is good, but if he gets hurt OU is screwed

Brick

"EUGENE -- The spread in the visiting athletic director's suite at Autzen Stadium was top-notch on Saturday. Valerie Cleary and her guests dined on a cheese platter, roast beef, turkey and an array of sweet sliced fruits fanned out on a serving tray."

seinfeldimout.gif

Skeeter

Honest question: is Tate playing hurt? There were a couple of occasions in the 1st half where gave himself up for a loss rather than take a hit.

Also - WHOOOOOSE HOUSE?!!
Apparently. Announcers made comments about his lack of mobility but I wasnt sure if it was an ankle or what.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
"EUGENE -- The spread in the visiting athletic director's suite at Autzen Stadium was top-notch on Saturday. Valerie Cleary and her guests dined on a cheese platter, roast beef, turkey and an array of sweet sliced fruits fanned out on a serving tray."

seinfeldimout.gif
Is this from the Olive Garden lady?