• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 14 Thread - Sussudio

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
LEACH is 0-7 in the APPLE Cup.

giphy.gif

Never forget the 1, HERMANO!

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Does the board purge old accounts? Can’t find my boy USFBull/Roll_Fizzlebeef. Almost feel bad for him.

He was a victim of an account that purged Russian accounts. Anyone with an email that had R-U in it was accidentally deleted. It was 99% spam accounts, @Sink, and that guy. AFAIK he never bothered signing up again, though there is a guy named Dongs who is clearly not actually just a lurker but won't tell us who he is. Though IIRC he has LA/SD IPs.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So far, this is a lot like last year. OSU is clearly the better team but Michigan is keeping it close with some voodoo or something like that.

Lightningwar

Administrator
So far, this is a lot like last year. OSU is clearly the better team but Michigan is keeping it close with some voodoo or something like that.

I felt last year tOSU jumped all over Michigan. But a few weird plays near the half got Michigan close. Second half tOSU cleaned it up and rolled. This game feels a lot closer. One thing I would say, tOSU is mauling Michigan's DL. That could be a problem in the second half.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
I felt last year tOSU jumped all over Michigan. But a few weird plays near the half got Michigan close. Second half tOSU cleaned it up and rolled. This game feels a lot closer. One thing I would say, tOSU is mauling Michigan's DL. That could be a problem in the second half.

Michigan has no beef in the DL.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Kinda feel like Ohio State is due to lay an egg.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
OSU has Michigan’s defense completely downloaded. Watch them motion their TE to change Michigan’s run gaps and then snap it really quickly. They’re attacking the gap the TE moves to.

Lightningwar

Administrator
How many of those lost fumbles have happened in the red zone this year for Michigan? I feel like early it was happening at least once a game.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I don’t get why they ran him back to back there. He had close to a first down on both play if he cuts upfield. But he doesn’t want to get hit and tries to go outside. And then he drops the god damn ball. Bleh.