• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw gon' cook Week 14 conference shamship games

CJ_24

A transitive circle of wins for the Big 10, except one team

bdqarzql7w021.png

You guys want me to cry?
You wanted B1G, you got B1G

bruin

so, when ohio state passed up tcu back in 2015 after the horned frogs were beating teams 55-7 every week, ESPN went a long with the brand ala $$$.

To me, I don't care if tOSU beats Nerdwestern 77-0. They shouldn't pass BOOMER, if OU beats Texas, to me. Cackling over here hearing HERBIE say it all comes down to 60 min. Fuck off.

Brick

so, when ohio state passed up tcu back in 2015 after the horned frogs were beating teams 55-7 every week, ESPN went a long with the brand ala $$$.

To me, I don't care if tOSU beats Nerdwestern 77-0. They shouldn't pass BOOMER, if OU beats Texas, to me. Cackling over here hearing HERBIE say it all comes down to 60 min. Fuck off.
Herbie is pure trog about playoffs. rece davis too

Thepro_23

Just dropped $60 on standing room only tickets to OU-Texas. Was trying to go to the RRR this year but tickets were way too expensive so this is kind of a settle. My high school QB was Ehlinger and another one of my good friends was Breckyn Hager, so I’m meeting up with some guys from high school that live around Dallas or go to UT at the game. First time I’ve been to a game as non-media in forever so I’m excited. Might regret the SRO tickets though.

Skeeter

Uber felon
Just dropped $60 on standing room only tickets to OU-Texas. Was trying to go to the RRR this year but tickets were way too expensive so this is kind of a settle. My high school QB was Ehlinger and another one of my good friends was Breckyn Hager, so I’m meeting up with some guys from high school that live around Dallas or go to UT at the game. First time I’ve been to a game as non-media in forever so I’m excited. Might regret the SRO tickets though.
I snuck into the club area during osu TCU. Ended up hanging out there for the rest of the game. Good area for sro. Pull the do you know who I am card.

Soonerfan09

I'll be there too, but not SRO. We're staying Friday and Saturday night if you want to get a beer.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Can you tell me why Hager has such a fragile ego?

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
He’s always been off. Dude is straight up weird. Whole family, with the exception of Bryce, who is in the NFL, is.
Lol just referencing when he tried to get a cheap hit on one of OSU’s players. Didn’t Bryce play for Baylor?

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
https://247sports.com/college/texas...ship-125595502/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true

AUSTIN, Texas — As a former Texas graduate assistant, the owner of a master’s degree in education from the university and now as the head coach of the Longhorns, Tom Herman knows what the ‘Horns down’ means. When people throw the inverted Hook ‘Em Horns hand sign at a Longhorn — a gesture that’s been the center of a tremendous amount of discussion prior to the Dr. Pepper Big 12 Football Championship between Texas and Oklahoma — Herman also knows it comes with the territory.

“We’ve been disrespected for as long as that hand signal has been around,” Herman said following Thursday’s practice ahead of the game at AT&T Stadium.

“We’re kinda used to it.”

Regardless of whether or not the Sooners perform the gesture, Herman expects the Longhorns to conduct themselves in a professional manner while playing for the program’s first conference championship since 2009.

“We handled ourselves with class, many, many, many times when we were faced with opportunities when other teams weren’t handling themselves with class,” Herman said.

but also