• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Southpaw gon' cook Week 14 conference shamship games

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Punting really triggers me if you couldn’t tell. I can’t wait for younger, more analytically-driven coaches to emerge and get rid of this dated practice.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Texas is melting down lol
giphy.gif

Brick

already feels like ehlinger has been at texas for 5 years. he could be a character out of friday night lights. now all he needs is a walkon receiver white roommate to turn full heel.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
already feels like ehlinger has been at texas for 5 years. he could be a character out of friday night lights. now all he needs is a walkon receiver white roommate to turn full heel.

That's because he's straight out of UT-A central casting. Overprivileged white chode GAME MANAGER type forgettable bum from a family who thinks their car dealership business is due to God's favor.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
If only we had a system that would let both OU and anOSU in. Talk about FUN

My Clownzano sense is tingling. I bet he's got a Tweet drafted about this very thing!

Brick

speaking of central casting, just walked past a ln iowa fan with a KINNICK shirt on. did he have a bad haircut, beer gut, long and baggy khaki cargo shorts, white tube socks, and gnarled cross trainers on?

CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
speaking of central casting, just walked past a ln iowa fan with a KINNICK shirt on. did he have a bad haircut, beer gut, long and baggy khaki cargo shorts, white tube socks, and gnarled cross trainers on?

CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK CHECK
Was it Chris Ash?

ZackMills

Have mercy
That BAMA player on punt return running down the fielding with his hands in the air so he didn't get called for holding was great. :laughing: