• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 - Year 3

jordanc71428

I beat him in BSCFL...don't remember anything from the game though
Was really close 35-28 you scored with around 20 seconds left to take the win couple of dropped picks and I think I shanked 2 field goals. Game could have definitely gone either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jordanc71428

He's going to get his ass kicked. . Lol.. @Flanntastic don't make him quit.. Use some lube.
Fon when do I play your dumbass? I can't wait for you baby
b67f13ddf98ba23ecbcfb9a1b47ee247.jpg

fonzilla

Hahahaha. Don't get your panties in a bunch. Have fun. Flannery throws it a ton. Watch your ass he's a sneaky fucker

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Another reminder, everyone get in the habit of doing opposing scouting reports after you play. It is good to have a running scouting report of opponents.

If everyone thinks it would be helpful, we can have each team do their own team thread and scouting reports can just be placed there. It would be more organized. Up to everyone else.

RamesuThe1

Another reminder, everyone get in the habit of doing opposing scouting reports after you play. It is good to have a running scouting report of opponents.

If everyone thinks it would be helpful, we can have each team do their own team thread and scouting reports can just be placed there. It would be more organized. Up to everyone else.

I think each team should get a scouting report thread. Would help tremendously when you're planning for an upcoming game. Having to go back through numerous past post on the current thread sucks.

bluejay13

I will start writing scouting reports after my games this season. I was just being a lazy asshole last season

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
I think each team should get a scouting report thread. Would help tremendously when you're planning for an upcoming game. Having to go back through numerous past post on the current thread sucks.

I agree, that would be my vote as well. It'll get pretty tough to maintain that thread and find different things over the course of a full season.

In that case, would everyone create a team thread. It doesn't have to be solely for scouting reports, you can post your own updates in there but it would be nice to have each team's information in one place. We can copy and paste past scouting reports over to each thread as well.

jordanc71428

I mean if you really want me to post about all the future greats coming to the bayou to be a national champion then so be it

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Checked out xboxlive status and the only thing not running is downloadable content

I noticed quite a few people on twitter saying things are down for them as well.

I load the game just fine, but once I get to the main screen it kicks me off.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
If no one is too attached to them, I will go ahead and delete the past week to week threads so that it is less cluttered for the individual team threads people should be making.

Walter323

@TXHusker05

Assuming live is down for the night......
tomorrow night I have a seeding meeting out of town for individual sections. I'm not sure how late it goes but I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to play until 11 est
otherwise I can do Thursday night around 9 or 10

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05

Assuming live is down for the night......
tomorrow night I have a seeding meeting out of town for individual sections. I'm not sure how late it goes but I'm guessing I wouldn't be able to play until 11 est
otherwise I can do Thursday night around 9 or 10

I can't do Thursday since I am going out of town. It would have to be tonight or tomorrow. I can do late tomorrow night if we have to. I just checked and it is still down but who knows, it could fix soon enough.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 I'm good any time, just give me a heads up when you're home or about home and we can play. I can go as late as you need. I'm heading out west so need to get my pacific time zone hours ready anyway lol.

Everyone else, let's try very hard to get this week done by tonight. I really don't want to leave it open a third day, especially since it'll mean I will miss my Week 2 game which I stupidly scheduled to be my toughest non-conference game.

jordanc71428

Final: osu 27 lsu 20 story of the game is LSU major lack of passing (7 completions for 132 yards) and on the other side J.T. Barrett shows why he is a star with 21 completions for 307 yards and 91 rushing yards

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
your DL is so good though, they blew through my line a few times to catch elliot in the backfield.

Fournette has got to be like 30 years old, man he is a monster

jordanc71428

your DL is so good though, they blew through my line a few times to catch elliot in the backfield.

Fournette has got to be like 30 years old, man he is a monster
oh ya, they are very good. Your dl pushed my guys back a couple times and i was like wtf? my C is like 95, LT is 99, RG or LG is also like 95. I couldn't believe how off my qb was on some throws and how unreal barrett threw. he threw one to the RB in triple cover and he still grabbed it and i was just baffled