• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
As a reminder, you are permitted to use 6 Offensive and 3 Defensive upgrades on your offensive and defensive coordinators this season. No more than that. The recruiting cap is still 15. For those of you who have already or will soon reach 15, stop there. As always no game management upgrades are permitted.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@Walter323 I can play Tuesday night. I will have to pause once the game starts to do some formation subs and depth charts since I didn't during pre-season and don't want to risk it messing up the game by doing it this week.

I could also play any time the rest of the night.

bluejay13

@TotalDoubt wanna play tonight when I get off work? I just wanna set my depth chart and do formation subs beforehand but say after 5:15pm central I will be free to play

Walter323

@Walter323 I can play Tuesday night. I will have to pause once the game starts to do some formation subs and depth charts since I didn't during pre-season and don't want to risk it messing up the game by doing it this week.

I could also play any time the rest of the night.

Works for me. 10 cst work? I have to wait until the little one is down for the night. If earlier I can message you on here.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@TotalDoubt wanna play tonight when I get off work? I just wanna set my depth chart and do formation subs beforehand but say after 5:15pm central I will be free to play

@bluejay13

Do not change your depth chart and formation subs prior to your game. If you want to do that it has to be once the game starts. If you do it prior to your connection with a user it will glitch the game.

bluejay13

@bluejay13

Do not change your depth chart and formation subs prior to your game. If you want to do that it has to be once the game starts. If you do it prior to your connection with a user it will glitch the game.

Define the glitch that occurs, I'm just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Define the glitch that occurs, I'm just curious

@TXHusker05 will back me up on this as its a known issue for as long as I have played. If it's a CPU game then it doesn't matter, but against a human opponent it will do the following:

1) The game will lock up and not load
2) Say you only made changes on offense. If you were on defense first it might not be an issue, but as soon as you get the ball it would DC

So once the game is over make your permanent changes BEFORE the next advance and you will be fine.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Around 11 work for you? I have the kid til 8 and then have to head immediately out of town for a bit so I might not be able to til late or not at all tonight

11pm????? that means the game is over around 1am??????

you can't do earlier?

fonzilla

As a reminder, you are permitted to use 6 Offensive and 3 Defensive upgrades on your offensive and defensive coordinators this season. No more than that. The recruiting cap is still 15. For those of you who have already or will soon reach 15, stop there. As always no game management upgrades are permitted.
Ghey... really ghey

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
@jordanc71428 is going to get chewed up and spit out this season. Everyone is going to be looking to smash the "Mouth of the North".

Reminds of Ricky Bobby's kids:

jordanc71428

@jordanc71428 is going to get chewed up and spit out this season. Everyone is going to be looking to smash the "Mouth of the North".

Reminds of Ricky Bobby's kids:

Bring it boys, I am all jacked up on Mountain Dew and I came to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum. What's wrong with being confident about my boys down in the bayou. My boys are ready for you. Come on down to Death Valley and we will show you why people down leave with that W

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@TXHusker05 will back me up on this as its a known issue for as long as I have played. If it's a CPU game then it doesn't matter, but against a human opponent it will do the following:

1) The game will lock up and not load
2) Say you only made changes on offense. If you were on defense first it might not be an issue, but as soon as you get the ball it would DC

So once the game is over make your permanent changes BEFORE the next advance and you will be fine.

What he said.

That is part of the reason why I really hate these front loaded conference schedules. Most people really don't have a BYE week or CPU week early on where they can make in-week depth chart and formation sub changes and test things out. I usually update my formation subs 4 or 5 times a season after figuring out what works and what doesn't and maybe to adjust for injuries.

jordanc71428

Has anybody played this dude yet? I have a feeling you guys are going to hurt his feelings. .
Nah bro. I'm no chump. I'm not the greatest to ever play but if I lose a fair game it won't hurt my feelings. I'm just in it to win and/ or have some fun playing