• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 - Year 3

fonzilla

hey retard fournette was on the team before anyone got there
Retard huh? You've been on this forum for 2 days and you act like you have been here for 2 years. Tienes respecto cabron. Have you played with 5 qb acc before? If not, there are some games where your QB might suck at first, but you have to throw screens and drags until he catches fire.

jordanc71428

Retard huh? You've been on this forum for 2 days and you act like you have been here for 2 years. Tienes respecto cabron. Have you played with 5 qb acc before? If not, there are some games where your QB might suck at first, but you have to throw screens and drags until he catches fire.
ya dipshit I have, and he made some nice passes that I wasn't expecting him to make and missed the easy ones which is the frustrating thing. And any intelligent person will tell you that respect is given where respect is earned. I respect guys like flann and tx because they put in work that deserves respect, I respect ramesu because he's a good player and some of the others that I've played that have played well and not been a poor sport. You sound like the guy that works at a place for 15 years and does nothing and says respect me because I've been here, not because I've actually proven anything. Prove something to me and I will still call you a retard because I don't give a fuck

TotalDoubt

War Damn
ya dipshit I have, and he made some nice passes that I wasn't expecting him to make and missed the easy ones which is the frustrating thing. And any intelligent person will tell you that respect is given where respect is earned. I respect guys like flann and tx because they put in work that deserves respect, I respect ramesu because he's a good player and some of the others that I've played that have played well and not been a poor sport. You sound like the guy that works at a place for 15 years and does nothing and says respect me because I've been here, not because I've actually proven anything. Prove something to me and I will still call you a retard because I don't give a fuck
maxresdefault.jpg

What about meeeeeee?

fonzilla

Dude. Why all the names? Your profile says your 22? What do you know? Really.. You are a couple years away from getting your cherry popped from the Wrestling team and you want to talk to me like you are someone. I have been playing with these guys a little longer then you, ok. So for now on when you want to say something to me raise your hand first, okay? Thanks have a good day.

ArmyVol

#trending
good game wpotty i will get the hang of these sliders and rules soon 38-21 those two picks and the Kick off return doomed me.

jordanc71428

Dude. Why all the names? Your profile says your 22? What do you know? Really.. You are a couple years away from getting your cherry popped from the Wrestling team and you want to talk to me like you are someone. I have been playing with these guys a little longer then you, ok. So for now on when you want to say something to me raise your hand first, okay? Thanks have a good day.
literally stfu, age has nothing to do with anything. You're 34 and arguing your point to a 22 year old, don't you have anything better to do? Atleast I've got some free time to blow while I'm young, bro you've already started to go down that hill

Wpotty

good game wpotty i will get the hang of these sliders and rules soon 38-21 those two picks and the Kick off return doomed me.
Yep good game. My D-lime was dominant. You'll get used to the sliders, I have finally gotten the hang of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Nebraska defeats the Georgia Bulldogs in Lincoln 62-39. Wish I could say there was some defense played but other than a Nebraska pick six I would be lying. The Huskers totaled 616 yards of offense, running 34 times for 446 yards and 6 TD while throwing 13 of 17 for 170 yards and a TD. The Huskers converted 5 of 6 3rd downs and both redzone opportunities. The Dawgs had 441 yards, running 19 times for 30 yards and a TD and throwing 20 of 35 for 411 yards and 4 TD. The Dawgs converted 7 of 11 3rd downs and both redzone opportunities there as well.

Tommy Armstrong Jr threw 13 of 17 for 170 and a TD. Terrell Newby carried the team on his back, running 19 times for 337 yards and 6 TD including 5 runs of over 20 yards, all of which were touchdowns. Newby scored from 3, 46, 53, 58, 75 and 43 in the game. No one else ran more than 7 times or for more than 37 yards. Jovon Atkins caught 6 passes for 87 yards leading the way receiving for the Huskers.

If UGA doesn't start the game throwing erratically, it might have been more competitive but UGA was down 27-3 at halftime which is a tough hole to climb out of.