• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Big Baller Brand

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
That was the worst game I've ever witnessed that MUH TEAM won. The most enjoyable part of the game was when BOBO nearly got his QB killed on a worthless failed Hail Mary. Great coaching!

CU offensive play calling was fucking awful. How many two yard hitches do you need to run before you run something off of that that will actually get yards? Somehow, the obvious idea of running a hitch and go against a converted WR who got roasted on a double move last week surpassed these geniuses

Anyway

giphy.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
This Ireland/Georgia qualifier is surprisingly lively

Soonerfan09

Maryland should have went for that 4th and 3. I think they might have had they not missed to 2 point conversion on the previous TD. Texas looks bad in all facets right now. Two kickoffs have hit the ground. Offensive line doesn't know who to block on a 4 man rush. Secondary is constantly breaking down. No pressure on the QB. Missed tackles galore. Buechele looks like he's afraid to make a mistake. Awful all around.

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Texas' qb can't throw a fuckin deep ball to save hisself. Deep post with no FS in the middle... overthrows by 5 yards. Turrible. Let your guy run under it you tard.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Michigan has been bad then good then bad then good in the time Texas has been completely mediocre

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk