• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Big Baller Brand

Brick

Lagow sucks? He is the only reason they have a chance. How is Barrett still this bad? Chris Rix and Reggie Ball are laughing. Tom Herman teh QB whisperer.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
And that's with DeBord going full DeBord.

I do not like that Ohio State seems to have found a better running back than Weber.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lagow sucks? He is the only reason they have a chance. How is Barrett still this bad? Chris Rix and Reggie Ball are laughing. Tom Herman teh QB whisperer.

Lol 6.4 YPA is crazy impressive, yeah. He should have three turnovers at least, which is par for the course for him.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Lagow is exactly the guy he was last year. Also, Indiana's defense was pretty good last year, and OSU could get to 50 points on them without really looking that great on offense. God dammit.

Brick

Lol 6.4 YPA is crazy impressive, yeah. He should have three turnovers at least, which is par for the course for him.
Lagow is an average QB being asked to beat one of the best teams in the country by hisself. Will be at 70 attempts maybe. He's putting up similar numbers that someone like FALK would in this situation.

Brick

Urban got a gut and bitchtits this offseason. Too much time sitting in front of the puter snacking while ducklaughing at Harbaugh making hisself look like a jackass.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lagow is an average QB being asked to beat one of the best teams in the country by hisself. Will be at 70 attempts maybe. He's putting up similar numbers that someone like FALK would in this situation.

57.8% completion and 19 TD/17 INT under one of the best offensive minds in the country is average? If he played in a mong offense, you would hate him

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
fuck Indiana

LEACH-F-U.gif

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I'm sure Todd Graham's next dream job is waiting for him. Maybe he can take over for Kiffin at FAU after a big school poaches him.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
@bruin228 UConn losing to Holy Cross 13-7. Since Edsall is back they'll probably grind out a 27-24 win but LAWD not a hot start.

David Pindell looks not terrible and the offense isn't hideous. So that's something

8y5ABu4_zps2oayqwvk.gif

I didn't watch any of it, but presumably the RB who ran for 130 and 3 TDs should be the starter

Reactions: NML

Lightningwar

Administrator
God damn they were talking about the lack of wins vs tOSU back then. I remember the 90s when Michigan would routinely end tOSUs national championship hopes. I remember when that game happened like it was yesterday. It was one of those program changing moments that arent realized until after the fact. Reminded me of when FSU coming off 3 straight national championship games got their doors blown off by UNC. Something was just off and it didnt go away for a decade.