• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Big Baller Brand

NML

Grier looked pretty good. Defense was decent enough, especially with all the turnover from last year's squad. WVU wasn't going to challenge for a NT anyways, but with how bad the rest of the Big 12 has looked, they have an outside shot at the title and a good chance at another 9+ win season.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Grier looked pretty good. Defense was decent enough, especially with all the turnover from last year's squad. WVU wasn't going to challenge for a NT anyways, but with how bad the rest of the Big 12 has looked, they have an outside shot at the title and a good chance at another 9+ win season.

But all my hopes and dreams are now dashed.

MtneerManiac

Burning Couches
battle is this year's skyler howard for me. a dipshit loser that talks mad shit on the field and then proceeds to play like booty hole. even worse because as a defensive player he goes and gets a shit ton of penalties and his blown coverages cause TDs

really happy about the O's performance in the second half, though. defense got gassed I think we'll be okay if battle can learn to play some footbaw.

also the refs suck. hope that one ref dies.

bjc

Butt Naked Wonda
Solid #3 (or 4, if KSU is good) in the Big 12. No chance in hell WVU finishes above OU or OSU though lol.

Snorky's Shame

I mean they really didn't fall for it. The WR just made the play. Dude was covered.

Jones didn't fall for it but DL and LB's did. They stopped.

Jones could have made a better play on the play on the ball though and ran a better angle on Jamabo's 4th down conversion.

Last edited:

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
For all the credit he's getting, those were two of the worst decisions I've seen go for TDs. I've never seen a team get that fortunate repeatedly since the entire 2012 Florida season

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Not sure what is worse so far, Tennessee's o line or Dormady. Rush 3 and get immediate pressure lol.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
trrEWs.gif