• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Week 1 Thread Presented by Big Baller Brand

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Grier has missed three wide open passes deep. Sills and Jennings have had their way vs the CBs

Not that they are bad, but a better QB (which is probably why they are cheating short) and it's 21-3

If they had that millennial donk from last season this game is 28-0. This white wide receiver is pretty damn good. Fuck the needledick CHOKIES fan.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Are we watching the same game? This secondary is just atrocious and looks completely lost and out of their depth. Crawford just ran through these guys like they were cardboard cutouts. SAD!

I'm not watching it, but they've given up 0 points. You could be watching the clownshow that is Mora get exposed once again

coogrfan

Lol "p6".

p6-classic-men-pheromone-perfume-25ml.jpg

P6Red_120caps_grande.png

TonyGin&Juice

I'm not watching it, but they've given up 0 points. You could be watching the clownshow that is Mora get exposed once again

Mora is still employed somewhere other than Denny's in Fresno? Score is now 7-3 but if Grier wasn't a bum it'd be 28-0. Not as bad as the 6-6 Beamer farewell tour seasons but this team shouts 7-5 and the Belk Bowl.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Mora is still employed somewhere other than Denny's in Fresno? Score is now 7-3 but if Grier wasn't a bum it'd be 28-0. Not as bad as the 6-6 Beamer farewell tour seasons but this team shouts 7-5 and the Belk Bowl.

Isn't it a rebuilding year anyway? At least you aren't watching UCLA get bent over again while Mora wastes the most talented QB in the country and the Mora and JEDD apologists come crawling out of the woodwork because Hundley made him look halfway competent

TonyGin&Juice

Isn't it a rebuilding year anyway? At least you aren't watching UCLA get bent over again while Mora wastes the most talented QB in the country and the Mora and JEDD apologists come crawling out of the woodwork because Hundley made him look halfway competent

It should be a rebuild but the delusional CHOKIES faithful seem to think these guys are dark horse candidates for a New Years Eve game. Tyrod Taylor isn't walking through that door with the next "quality control coach" looking for a job so this Action Jackson guy better be more than decent.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Rosen quitting the team and trying to get drafted in the 7th round would be better for his health and career than continuing to play for these trogs until he gets decapitated

TonyGin&Juice

Baker Mayfield plays for OU, bruh.

My wife, who was in nursing clinicals all of last college foozbawl season and will be again this season so she's out of the loop, asked if Baker Mayfield is the kind of guy that would dunk on a retard and then shout "fuck you tard-o". She also asked if he's trying to look like "Miami" Stevie Van Zandt from the E Street Band. I can definitely see the similarities:

newsSVZ_Atlanta1.jpg

50c51d06ac6915b04e25776640167d5d--sport-baby-super-sport.jpg

NML

My wife, who was in nursing clinicals all of last college foozbawl season and will be again this season so she's out of the loop, asked if Baker Mayfield is the kind of guy that would dunk on a retard and then shout "fuck you tard-o". She also asked if he's trying to look like "Miami" Stevie Van Zandt from the E Street Band. I can definitely see the similarities:

newsSVZ_Atlanta1.jpg

50c51d06ac6915b04e25776640167d5d--sport-baby-super-sport.jpg

Dude will always be Silvio Dante

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Glad we got to play Zaire and Beef Franks yesterday instead of Grier. He doesn't look great, but he's better than either of those schlubs.

That was a horrid late hit penalty, though. He hadn't blown his whistle when the hit started to try to tackle him. He can't tell the runner is out of bounds. Terrible call because the ref couldn't get the whistle in his mouth fast enough.