• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

USA National Soccer (M & W) Thread

Soonerfan09

Lawd Acosta is bad.

And to answer my question from the other day, Arriola > Bedoya. They both suck, but at least Arriola zips around all over the place. Seems like he would be extremely annoying to play against...and probably with.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert

77128.jpg

NML

Didn't think it was that great of a half for him tbh fam. Couple cheap giveaways. Forced a shot from long when they had decent options. No defensive work (although he isn't asked to, nor does he need to do that).

Bradley was excellent. Both CBs were good. Jozy scores a screamer.

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Wolfman21

ya fuckin kidding me? US had jamaica on the ropes and this fucker just takes a seat for 15 seconds and gets back up and starts playing giving jamaica a rest for no reason? wtf is this shit

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
How does Jill Ellis still have a job? That team has looked awful against anyone good this year.

NML

Balls. Luckily Besler was solid in the Gold Cup. He's reliable if nothing else, which should be enough to get us to Russia.

doh

Goal and Assist for Pulisic tonight... Dortmund is going to score a shit load of goals with Bosz in charge.

doh

Pulisic was running at guys with a ton of confidence today... didn't finish a ton of chances but still looked damn good.

NML

Looks like this is our lineup

Jozy - Wood
FabJo - Nagbe - Bradley - Pulisic
Villafana - Ream - Cameron - Zusi
Howard

I like it. Moving Nagbe inside is smart, especially if Bradley stays at home. I don't think we've had a pair of wingers this good since Bucket Bob trotted Dempsey and Landon out there in 2010

My one fear is Nagbe not doing the defensive work and Bradley making those late runs. Leaves space against a not athletic back line

NML

"I think they called him offsides"

Well it was a throw in...

Pulisic owning these fgts

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Costa Rica coached by 12 year old teen. 5 man back line spotted.

OMG they're playing super high pressure too. This really is a pro clubs strat.

Last edited:

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Pulisic is the best player by an order of magnitude in this game.

That finish was very Sayo after 8 beers at the back post tho

Reactions: NML

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Wait how is that not a penalty

NML

Wait how is that not a penalty

Because CONCACAF

We're all over these hoes. Of course in true pro clubs fashion, I'm sure ream and Cameron will tackle each other and Howard will dive out of the way on CR's one chance

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That Altidore square ball was straight out of the Turkeys "blast a driven pass toward a crowd of dudes" playbook

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
There's your shitty Howard goal allowed