1. We have updated to a new version of XenForo. If you were using the "Kella" custom style, you need to switch to the Utopia or Alternate style. Do this in your user preferences.
    Dismiss Notice

Turkish Delight -- The Istanbul Ottomans Story

Discussion in 'OOTP Discussion (Out of the Park Baseball)' started by Yankee151, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Karl Hungus

Karl Hungus Here to fix the cable

2. Travis7401

Travis7401 Douglass Tagg Community Liaison

WELCOME @chibob ! Please use Yankee's fan fiction thread to ask all questions moving forward.

I have sent you a BTT_CALC spreadsheet and done a Youtube Vidya analysis with recommendations for your 25 man roster and spring training cross training talk. Here's a screencap of the spreadsheet with ur "Games Started" distributed based on your current roster (140 games = starter 22 games = backup). Your 1B/DH options are so poor compared to what is on the open market right now that I left them as "replacement level." You also have a prospect that's probably too young for the WBL slated to be ur backup SS as of right now, so you may want to drop him back to AA or AAA and get a new utility SS.

[​IMG]

Recommendations:
    1. Sign an additional starting pitcher. You only have a few starting options right now and one of them is injured for most of the season.
    2. Sign a 1B
    3. Sign a DH
    4. Send Dominic Jenkins to AA and let his bat and defensive skills develop a bit more, then sign or trade for another utility IF.
    5. Signing another Utility IF would allow you to move Steve Provost to a starter at 3B
    6. Use Spring Training to improve the flexibility of your current roster through cross training other positions (see notes on spreadsheet)

fignuts and Soonerfan09 like this.
  3. chibob

chibob Well-Known Member

Cheers Travis, I need to watch it all again and start action-ing the points.

Travis7401 likes this.
  4. chibob

chibob Well-Known Member

I did sign a 1B but for some reason he isnt showing in the line up options
    Nelson Eastick

5. Soonerfan09

Soonerfan09 Well-Known Member

Go to your organizational roster screen. He’s probably designated for assignment.

6. chibob

chibob Well-Known Member

Now he is showing.