• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Rutgers Mike

Dr. Sad
Schenn

8y5ABu4_zps2oayqwvk.gif

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
:laughing: Patrick Roy definitely could have used a leash to keep him in his crease. His puck handling and decision making out there were so bad.

The defensive play was the best, but his shot was lightning quick. Niemi was otherwise phenomenal in the game. Too bad his team threw up a goose egg.

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
Good lord. I hope Peluso ends up owning the Devils after this suit.

The second document is a neurologist’s report from February 1994. Two months after Peluso’s concussion, he had a seizure while exercising on a treadmill. The Devils had him see a neurologist, who sent a message to the team doctor and general manager after the appointment. He described a “post-traumatic seizure as a consequence of the cerebral concussion” and said that Peluso risked further seizures and brain damage if he sustained any more hits to the head.

The Devils did not share the neurologist’s warning with Peluso, according to his lawyer. He went on to be involved with 105 more fights during his time in the NHL.

Per his legal team, Peluso now “has dementia at the young age of 50, and struggles daily with depression, anxiety, memory loss, and the constant threat of seizures from a [chronic] seizure disorder.”

http://deadsp.in/ZBBeGtr

Liam

Just booked a trip to New York, 22-26 January. Already got myself a ticket to the Rangers/Kings game, want to go to Rangers/Flyers too.

Whats the chances that game sells out or will i be able to pick up a cheap(er) ticket on the day of the game?

EDIT: Also going Devils/Kings on 24th. Didnt realise how close and cheap Devils were.

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Devils fans are the west ham fans of the NHL. Stay frosty.

Liam

Devils fans are the west ham fans of the NHL. Stay frosty.

Probably why it cost 8x less for a ticket lol.

Any idea about the tickets for the Flyers game, if i try get one on the day will they likely be available or cheaper? Or should i just go ahead and get one now, if not im eyeing the Nets/Heat game on the same night but a lot cheaper too.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Probably why it cost 8x less for a ticket lol.

Any idea about the tickets for the Flyers game, if i try get one on the day will they likely be available or cheaper? Or should i just go ahead and get one now, if not im eyeing the Nets/Heat game on the same night but a lot cheaper too.

In NYC or Philly for the Flyers game?

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I knew before the video even played that it would be Wilson hitting him. Doesn't look especially dirty though.

osick87

Community Liaison
Toronto fans :thumbsup:

I'm going to say that's not just Leafs fans trogging but yeah they are fucking annoying.

If you're going to yell at Matthews about something, yell about how he looks like someone selling quinoa burritos in Brooklyn.

Or Jack White.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
So the game I watched last night was 6-1 or something and the game I watch tonight is 6-0. Wat.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That guy does Red Sox games too I think and he's insufferable