• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I had planned on driving to Dallas for the Oilers game on 3/23 with ma'lady for her first NHL experience and so I could see the ERRRRSSS in person but then we had the work Vegas trip. The Knights were on the road and Edmonton ended up losing that game. :emo:

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
I took a few shots to the nuts in soccer that hurt pretty bad but a size 5 soccer ball traveling at medium speed is nothing compared to a slap shot. Dude’s junk is going to hurt for a while.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Not a great start. Defense was absolute shit but Mike Smith is fully back to being hisself, right on schedule. Stuart Skinner should have been the starter when Woodcroft moved up and he would at least give you hope in his potential. What the fuck were the Oilers supposed to do with a top 2 of Mike Smith and Mikko Koskinen? Getting eaten whole and diarrhea'd out by a Kings team whose best players are all old AF too.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Wow, Kassian did something besides skate around looking like a complete mong and getting a concussion every third game? Too weird not to be true.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Never fuck a gift horse in the mouth or whatever.

Thanks, DUNCAN, for leaving ur dad out to dry on that one. I'm going to shit a brick.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
Might as well be the offseason for Edmonton. Can't wait for them to sign all the mid players for outrageous salaries and let the promising young guys either go to an actual contender or languish in Bakersfield until they get traded and become good in the NHL for another team.