• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

Simo77

If only Carolina could have mustered 2 shots in the 3rd period of a playoff game. Might have been enough with the way Halak played. Also the hit on Staal holy shit.

Simo77

I need to see another angle. If it's elbow he'll be out and should be. If it's follow through it's what it is.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They should be held in breach of contract. This looks like when Canada plays Latvia in the Olympics

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I won't dispute that Wilson takes runs. But Lee made a dirty hit in the first game, intentionally, to the Caps best center and best defensive forward and all time playoff points leader, who has a history of concussions. If I'm to believe that the Islanders scouting department is so incompetent as to not know this, and so naive to think that Lee didn't also know this, just kill me Pete. It's stupid but the NHL very much lives with a "he did it first" mentality when it comes to on ice violence.

Simo77

For fucks sake I thought I'd have a game on while making dinner. Turn it on and it's already 5-0. Colorado isn't even celebrating goals anymore. Can the Coyotes just pack their bags at intermission and end this?

evil1

For fucks sake I thought I'd have a game on while making dinner. Turn it on and it's already 5-0. Colorado isn't even celebrating goals anymore. Can the Coyotes just pack their bags at intermission and end this?
Way for Arizona to avenge their 7-1 loss on Monday.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Pettersson is so good. Vancouver is actually fun to watch this year.