• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

the NHL Thread

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We are owed this game after the Caps couldn't be bothered to try against a team with ZERO guys even approaching household names on their roster..

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I don't mind seeing the Islanders advance, I just wish the series was better.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
Flyers have been trying to win without scoring goals for 25+ years now.

Please help an idiot here.

I had the sound off, but at about the 18 min mark remaining in the 3rd, whilst leading 2-1, the Islanders seemed to not have a goalie on the ice. What was that about?

Please help an idiot here.

I had the sound off, but at about the 18 min mark remaining in the 3rd, whilst leading 2-1, the Islanders seemed to not have a goalie on the ice. What was that about?
If the Flyers commit a penalty, the refs will blow the whistle as soon as the Flyers touch the puck. As such, the Islanders can only give up a goal if they put it in their own net. The goalie comes to the bench and the Islanders send out a forward to play 6-on-5.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
If the Flyers commit a penalty, the refs will blow the whistle as soon as the Flyers touch the puck. As such, the Islanders can only give up a goal if they put it in their own net. The goalie comes to the bench and the Islanders send out a forward to play 6-on-5.

is that what it means when it says "DELAYED PENALTY"

This could be sudden death to the @bruin @bruin228 SZN
th