• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The New BSCFL, 2015 Rosters, with that new Coke taste

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
So is NCAA 14 down for good? I have not been able to access the recruiting portion online since I left on Sunday.

Walter323

her is what i was told to do. pretty sure the lady doesnt know how to fix it

Please follow thesteps: Categorize the case as Connectivity/Performance Issues and use the relevant Issue associated with Connectivity and Crashing/Freezing.
From the Xbox 360 dashboard, press the Xbox Guide button.
Navigate to the Settings Tab.
Select System Settings.
Select Storage.
Highlight the Hard Drive and press Y.
Select Clear System Cache.
Confirm, allow the operation to complete, then restart the console.

Walter323

guy said try transferring the commish.

they are working on their end to fix the website.
said hes seen it before where changing commish will kind of help reboot itself.

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
[Doesn't "Walter323, post: 253277, member: 523"]guy said try transferring the commish.

said hes seen it before where changing commish will kind of help reboot itself.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't address why it won't save games on a national level. No faith that trf commish works, but what'evs.

Walter323

[Doesn't "Walter323, post: 253277, member: 523"]guy said try transferring the commish.

said hes seen it before where changing commish will kind of help reboot itself.

Doesn't address why it won't save games on a national level. No faith that trf commish works, but what'evs.[/QUOTE]

good news is they arent shutting it down.

if commish transfer doesnt work lets restart this mo fo and get playing, im getting the the itch to play

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
her is what i was told to do. pretty sure the lady doesnt know how to fix it

Please follow thesteps: Categorize the case as Connectivity/Performance Issues and use the relevant Issue associated with Connectivity and Crashing/Freezing.
From the Xbox 360 dashboard, press the Xbox Guide button.
Navigate to the Settings Tab.
Select System Settings.
Select Storage.
Highlight the Hard Drive and press Y.
Select Clear System Cache.
Confirm, allow the operation to complete, then restart the console.

Recommend everyone do this in both leagues. Might be something to it @TXHusker05 @Flanntastic

Maybe cut, paste and pin to the top of the forums.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Actually they must have fixed the problem. I am able to recruit online again.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I take that back.....I was able to access online recruiting for about 10 minutes. It's now gone again.

Walter323

@TotalDoubt you better step up your game

automat.jpg

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
If someone has the time start a new OD and then try to advance. Just curious if it would do any good to start over. I
have a sinking feeling that it wouldn't matter.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
@RamesuThe1 I was able to advance Powerhouse late Thursday, it gave me that retry pop up on the newsfeed update but it worked. You might try again. If you haven't done the clear cache @Walter323 and @NavyHog posted, see if you can do that and then immediately advance the first thing you do entering the dynasty. When I did it the first time, I went straight to recruit and it saved but when i went to advance during that same session it didn't work. When I retried tonight, I was able to advance immediately on entering the OD.

Not sure if those things are related or not but this is EA we are talking about so I wouldn't be shocked.

Walter323

Just spent and hour on the phone with EA.
What it pretty much comes down to is the server is still up and will stay up because there is no new game to take its spot.
The problem is that they are not allowed to fix any bugs or work on the game to "improve" it in any way due to the lawsuit.
The guy is emailing me a bunch of crap that probably wont work but i will give it a try tonight.
Long story short
44468853.jpg

Walter323

Hey it's Chance again from Electronic Arts Customer Support. As mentioned, I am following up on our phone conversation regarding not being able to access NCAA 14 Dynasty . Let's try some troubleshooting and see if we can't get this feature working again for you.
1.Clear the system cache.
2.delete and redownload their gamertag.
Note: Please ensure that you write down or have your XBOX Live login details remembered.
3.Temporarily disable cloud saves.
4.Uninstall game files, Save any local saves you have.
5.Perform the XBOX Disc Drive solution for Disc Unreadable errors. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/system/disc-drive-solution
If all these failed, please post your issue on the forums: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/91.page

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I just got back. Are there still issues playing/saving? I still can't recruit online.