• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The New BSCFL, 2015 Rosters, with that new Coke taste

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I think some of it has to do with the fact that Baylor has not been user controlled.

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
We are advancing to position changes, we will advance again tomorrow at3pm

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Only you, me and @NavyHog are old enough for a Sargent Schultz joke

Never liked Hogan's Heroes, but I liked a lot of the old shows: Sanford and Son, The Jeffersons, Good Times, Three's Company (Susanne Somers...schwing!)

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
Never liked Hogan's Heroes, but I liked a lot of the old shows: Sanford and Son, The Jeffersons, Good Times, Three's Company (Susanne Somers...schwing!)
I lived hogan heros, and Gilligan's island. I still walk like George jefferson, get my swerve on

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Advance schedule (which Flann can adjust since he is the one doing it)

5:00 pm EST - CUTS
10:00 pm EST - Preseason
Wednesday
9:00 pm EST - Season kickoff

pkc47

Would we ever consider putting half the teams in another conference? Like 6 in the ACC (coastal) and 6 in the SEC (east)? All in the same division. That way two teams could win a conference title each year instead of one and the national title is less likely to be a rematch. We could even assign cross-conference rivals to be played every year so half the game would be user games. Just a thought.

@Flanntastic @NavyHog

For example, if we didn't have teams already you could do Louisville, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Virginia Tech in the ACC and Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, West Virginia (swapped with Mizzou). I realize that's five and five but you get the idea.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Would we ever consider putting half the teams in another conference? Like 6 in the ACC (coastal) and 6 in the SEC (east)? All in the same division. That way two teams could win a conference title each year instead of one and the national title is less likely to be a rematch. We could even assign cross-conference rivals to be played every year so half the game would be user games. Just a thought.

@Flanntastic @NavyHog

For example, if we didn't have teams already you could do Louisville, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Clemson, Virginia Tech in the ACC and Kentucky, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, West Virginia (swapped with Mizzou). I realize that's five and five but you get the idea.

That's a pretty good idea. We used to do that in the "old BSCFL". Back then we had 12 guys in 3 different conferences so you would always have cross-conference rivalry games. I'm okay with trying something different, but it's up to @Flanntastic

Walter323

@Flanntastic @NavyHog

i like it. we did something like that on TSO.
what if we had 2 tiny conferences of 6 (BIG 10 and PAC 12 who would meet up in the Rose bowl if not National Title.
could reorder the conferences each year bases on how the last year went if needed.
guaranteed 5 conference user games plus makes scheduling much easier and you could schedule 3-4 non-conference user games.
i know it makes it tough on the commish but is also sucks having 5 user games on the road to start the year.
adds a little more flexibility to scheduling

ArmyVol

#trending
1de576bc433207835f136de4fe168a88.jpg