• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

The Bowl Thread

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
giphy.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Guarantano lol. 3rd and 8 and he throws it to the back a yard behind the line of scrimmage.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Guarantano lol. 3rd and 8 and he throws it to the back a yard behind the line of scrimmage.

I always wondered why they don't just drop these on purpose. At the higher level QBs throw it in the dirt but college guys love to make sure they get a completion even if it loses 4 yards. College RB corches should have film studies to develop contextual awareness to just swat that bullshit. It also gets the RB drilled.

goblue96

I would win my buddy's season-long pick 'em pool if just one of the following outcomes happened:

1) Wisconsin beat MARIO
2) Indiana beat LIFE CHAMPS
3) Nevada beats Ohio

goblue96

That's some bad beats

Indiana losing last night was a real dick punch.

Now my winning scenarios are:

1) Southern Miss beats Tulane AND Miami (OH) beats Louisiana
2) Southern Miss beats Tulane AND LSU beats Clemson

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
This story is pretty weird. 5* OL Cade Mays from UGA enters the transfer portal and intends to transfer to Tennessee. His father played there and his brother just signed there in the 2020 class.

The kicker is that his father is suing UGA because his finger got cut off during an official visit to UGA 2 years ago. He filed just within the 2 year statute of limitations and people are saying they will use the lawsuit as grounds to ask for immediate eligibility lol. UGA fans mad.

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...ter-finger-amputation/g73N14s0dCJRQXp2Y6QlVI/

According to the lawsuit, Kevin Mays his wife, Melinda, and sons Cade and Cooper were invited to a dinner, with other prospects, Dec. 15, 2017 at a club level inside Sanford Stadium. While attempting to stand up, Mays’ finger was caught in the hinge of the folding chair.
“As a result, Plaintiff Kevin Mays’ right pinky finger was partially amputated as the subject folding chair wedged against the column. His severed finger shot across the floor.”

The lawsuit states that then Georgia offensive line coach Sam Pittman picked up the severed finger from the floor and put it on ice. He was transported to Piedmont Hospital in Athens. The finger could not be re-attached.