• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Sugar Bowl

bruin

Was praying so hard for someone from bama to strip that and run it in for a TD.

Just want to mention that both teams that would have been in the BCS shampionship game have been eliminated from the playoff.

FUCK YOU PLAYOFF HATERS, THIS WAS THE BEST CFB DAY IN A DECADE!!!!1!

OH, AND FUCJ

seriously. was texting @GatorTD earlier and telling him most years in the BCS era I wouldn't even watch the BCS game following the Rose Bowl. Uconn v OU? WVU v OU? bahahaha give me a fucking break. Today exceeded this sport even more which is saying something and I think ESPN with the numbers they'll draw will see that and we'll have a 8 team playoff sooner rather than later.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
pizza reference on ESPN

this post game show is a joke

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Apparently these guys went to my HS

10881728_10152657866372672_7675165613597987860_n.jpg

not the asian

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
The thing that really struck me watching this game (haven't watch CFB all season) is how much Ohio State's defense looked like a 2000s era SEC team while Bama's defense looked like a 2000s era Big 10 Defense. Bama has a run stuffing middle LB (#33) with a giant gut who looks like he weighs 300 lbs (Classic Big X Run stuffing MLB who can't move laterally) and basically everyone else on the defense looks 20lbs heavier than they should be in order to keep up with a spread team, none of them can run. Ohio state has some 215lb BTT LB Darron Lee who is running sideline to sideline making plays and they also have some Rangy undersized DE who drops into coverage and picks a ball off and then runs it back for a TD with his 4.5 Speed.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
seriously. was texting @GatorTD earlier and telling him most years in the BCS era I wouldn't even watch the BCS game following the Rose Bowl. Uconn v OU? WVU v OU? bahahaha give me a fucking break. Today exceeded this sport even more which is saying something and I think ESPN with the numbers they'll draw will see that and we'll have a 8 team playoff sooner rather than later.

Omg, this. Iowa-Clemson Orange bowl or some shit. The number will be huge. Fuck jim Delaney

also, want in on group chat

Skeeter

Uber felon
And let's just say my trophy case is always full, a-yuk, a-yuk.

i hate myself.

Sorry we suck. :sad:

That was taken wrong. I'll be pulling hard for Iowa. It just feels like there shouldn't be anymore bowl games after this one. The shit show being bowl games after NYD.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
The thing that really struck me watching this game (haven't watch CFB all season) is how much Ohio State's defense looked like a 2000s era SEC team while Bama's defense looked like a 2000s era Big 10 Defense. Bama has a run stuffing middle LB (#33) with a giant gut who looks like he weighs 300 lbs (Classic Big X Run stuffing MLB who can't move laterally) and basically everyone else on the defense looks 20lbs heavier than they should be in order to keep up with a spread team, none of them can run. Ohio state has some 215lb BTT LB Darron Lee who is running sideline to sideline making plays and they also have some Rangy undersized DE who drops into coverage and picks a ball off and then runs it back for a TD with his 4.5 Speed.

Early on, the game had the character of a good, fast skilled middleweight (tOSU) getting in the ring with a good, fast, skilled heavyweight (Bama). I guess the middleweight was able to dance around and land some hard shots to the jaw and the heavyweight was woozy (and getting bad corner advice from a cornerman wearing a visor) the rest of the fight.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Early on, the game had the character of a good, fast skilled middleweight (tOSU) getting in the ring with a good, fast, skilled heavyweight (Bama). I guess the middleweight was able to dance around and land some hard shots to the jaw and the heavyweight was woozy (and getting bad corner advice from a cornerman wearing a visor) the rest of the fight.
It was more like the corner decided the heavyweight didn't need to throw his right hand for half te game.

Brick

what in the fuck

Brick

I'm going to become a huge ohio state mark just to anger Brock
no need. i'm friends with buckeyenation on facebook.

some buckeyenation posts the past week:

Mark May has about a million OSU fans behind him. Cmon, he's gotta be worth somebody's freedom.

Holy Christ on a rubber crutch.

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
ALABAMA IN SUGAR BOWL UNDER NICK SABAN '15 vs. Ohio State; favored by 7.5 -- Lost '14 vs. Oklahoma; favored by 17 -- Lost '09 vs. Utah; favored by 9.5 -- Lost

colb

They should extend the college football playoffs to 16 teams.

And the rounds should all be played in consecutive days. JANUARY MADNESS. National Champ won by 4th string walk on QB, after first 3 were injured.

Wooly

rocky.jpg

Schauwn

It's 5:35 AM and I'm still not over that play call of a pass with under 2:00 minutes left. I don't think I've ever come so close to throwing my phone through a window.
Did you see that Urban said that that play was his call, and then when bama ended up having a chance he thought he blew it

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
The Miz is standing behind her reassuring everyone they will be OK too

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I actually thought going deep to ice the game was a pretty ballsy move. If Bama had all 3 timeouts, I would have just run it up the gut all 3 times, forced them to take them all, and then tried to pin them inside the 20.

That certainly wasn't the worst play call of the game, like the playcalling in the 4th quarter for both teams.

TE SCREEN

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It was a bad call, but I do admire the guts of doing something other than run a dive play into a 10 man box for a yard 3 straight plays when you know you can't get a first down... but in Ohio State's case, they had plenty of running options that probably would have worked with that man beast playing QB and a back who already had about 300 yards that game. I also thought the double reverse flea flicker trick pass from the 20 yard line with 12 seconds left in the half was an unnecessarily risky call as well and that shit worked out, so nobody questions it.

It was a bad call, but I do admire the guts of doing something other than run a dive play into a 10 man box for a yard 3 straight plays when you know you can't get a first down... but in Ohio State's case, they had plenty of running options that probably would have worked with that man beast playing QB and a back who already had about 300 yards that game. I also thought the double reverse flea flicker trick pass from the 20 yard line with 12 seconds left in the half was an unnecessarily risky call as well and that shit worked out, so nobody questions it.

I generally like it when coaches go against the grain and do something unexpectedly aggressive in situations where conventional wisdom (and perhaps common sense) call for a very conservative play call. But having said that, in that case it seemed really ill advised with Bama having two TOs. If Bama had fewer, or even if it had three, doing it might have made more sense.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
So are Bama fans calling for Kiffin's firing yet?

I know Saban is ultimately responsible for what gets run, but under what game plan does it make sense to go away from your big playmakers?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
So are Bama fans calling for Kiffin's firing yet?

I know Saban is ultimately responsible for what gets run, but under what game plan does it make sense to go away from your big playmakers?

Nah, b, Kiffin's Suit/Tie game is on point and we already know his wife is hot. He's the next major head corching candidate.