• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Should Gator be let back in the WBL?

How vote ye?

• Total voters

NML

I'm all about expansion.

I'd probably even give up the All Whites and take a new squad if one of the new guys wanted to compete right away.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I mean I'd love to have gator in the league because it would take some of my talent as well as give me another trade partner besides orlando for big trades, but I just don't want to jump the gun because we have been full for 3 weeks.

jdlikewhoa

I mean I'd love to have gator in the league because it would take some of my talent as well as give me another trade partner besides orlando for big trades, but I just don't want to jump the gun because we have been full for 3 weeks.
Who's not trading with you? You've had plenty of fleeces

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Ill realistically step down soon enough. Already halfway to ai control. If we expanded I wouldnt quit though

Lloyd Carr

I spend more than 5 minutes a day on it, but I'm sure it's feasible to spend that little amount of time every day once you get going.

Depends on how immersed you want to get.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I'll go half with you once the OOTP15 playoff discount comes out. I need to get off steam, I'm sitting here again just watching it not load and my desire to just not export today is at 100%

Lloyd Carr

Ill realistically step down soon enough. Already halfway to ai control.
GTeBd3E.gif

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
That's when the playoff discount will be and we'll be in the offseason for a big expansion draft anyways.

It really is 5 minutes or less per day, not just a meme. Granted that's what I put in and my teams suck so there it is, but other than one or two big sims (arb/preseason) it's 5 minutes or less, just small tweaks from weak to weak usually. I even cut my scouting budget so I can just use the website for trades instead. (and other reasons)

jdlikewhoa

Big trades. Gator was always my go-to when I wanted a big deal to go down.

That's because Gator had assets and was constantly in tank mode.

I spend more than 5 minutes a day on it, but I'm sure it's feasible to spend that little amount of time every day once you get going.

Depends on how immersed you want to get.

Way to chase @Spiker off. Dick.

I'll go half with you once the OOTP15 playoff discount comes out. I need to get off steam, I'm sitting here again just watching it not load and my desire to just not export today is at 100%

Stop being a bitch. If you have time to drug yourself and circle jerk with your buddies, then you have time to lead Istanbul back to the basement.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
i remember when the whole "5 min a day" thing was started :laughing:

good times

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
No really. No one else trades.

It isn't really that, it is more that everybody besides you and I have a 3 hour window every season that you can get a deal done with them. If you miss that 3 hour window, sorry try again next year.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
It really only does take 5 mins a day it's that's all the time you want to spend on it. The offseason takes a little more because of the draft, but during the season it takes no time at all.

Lloyd Carr

I spend more time on the game during the season than I do in the off-season. :laughing:

I usually plan out my off-season during the season, so I'm usually just making the moves I already planned out come the off-season. During the actual season I'm tinkering constantly and thinking about possible situations to get better.

jdlikewhoa

I have no problem trading. I let OU fleece me for Zwagger. I just don't have anyone I need to trade, or I'm looking to trade for. Trading for Nico would do nothing except deplete me of assets for more pitching I don't need.

Edit: Will still trade Creswell in AAA though. And would be willing to part with most of my AAA team really, but those would be platoon guys. Not really the sexy, superstar laden trades that you'll are hungering for

jdlikewhoa

Also I commend these c-suckers for not making trades just to make them. That's how OU gets 7 draft picks in the first few rounds every year

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Yeah I'm not mad. Nico is only a fit for someone competing the next 5 years that needs a best pitcher in the league type of player

Last edited:

Lloyd Carr

What version are you guys playing? I haven't opened OOTP in a couple of months. The idea of joining a restarted league is a lot more appealing to me than joining a league that has years and years of games already completed.

We're on 15.

I'm not sure, but do you have 15, worst?

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Also I commend these c-suckers for not making trades just to make them. That's how OU gets 7 draft picks in the first few rounds every year
The not making trades is how OU gets the picks :laughing: no one else consistently trades. It's all good, it's just funny no one sees that an just holds onto their valuable pieces instead of getting the picks and players OU does.

jdlikewhoa

The not making trades is how OU gets the picks :laughing: no one else consistently trades. It's all good, it's just funny no one sees that an just holds onto their valuable pieces instead of getting the picks and players OU does.
ur wrong

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
What version are you guys playing? I haven't opened OOTP in a couple of months. The idea of joining a restarted league is a lot more appealing to me than joining a league that has years and years of games already completed.
You would be an expansion team? I think we have competed 4 seasons.