• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Rennais and Stimpy- The Osick FM14 Noob Story

osick87

Community Liaison
He's going to be a stud. Only thing that scares me is that 6 determination. Get him a tutor

Ola said he'd do it. My 15 yr old Algerian keeper has been called up to the Algerian U20s
YGMPEuU.png

What are those weird position names? Canadian terms?

They are what Yankee said.

I'm glad I have a fellow savant... or maybe Stade Rennais were just poised to make a run in football manager? :laughing:

I lost my second last game so I am now in 5th which sucks.

If I were to go back in time, I would have not extended Boye, still picked up Welinton, and picked up a better RB back up (Verboom will be suffice but I let him be on his old club for the rest of the year)

osick87

Community Liaison
Stade Finishes 4th.

Over acheived a bit I would say. Monaco and Lyon played way worse than their team should have.
hmUawZP.png

End of Year Team recap

My scoring was more balanced than Travis. Feret, Toivonen, Oliviera, and Pitroipa all scored double digits. Kana Biyik, Welinton and Armand will be a good trio for CBs with Armand taking a back seat and being a backup at CB and LB. Off season goal will be to sell Boye and get a Striker and possibly a RB to compete with Verboom for backup. Going to call up Ntep and maybe try to sell Pitroipa or Alessandrini

1eE6j2f.png

If I had to redo things, I would have only bought Welinton and waited until I scouted more.

Here are some of the season awards (Sorry @Kella):

b70srbG.png

VtglPgb.png

RYMTS3x.png

mvZlWrY.png

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
How do you assign those roles?

osick87

Community Liaison
You click where mine says CWB and it will give you roles and a star rating on how that player does in that role. You can also change is a player Attacks, defends or supports or Auto.

osick87

Community Liaison
QBqzWUU.png

My wages last season were close to 600k so unless I unload some guys (more on that later) that 9 mil will decrease so I can pick up one or two players with a larger salary.

osick87

Community Liaison
Guys I will be looking to sell

1. Jean II Makoun: Makoun is 30 yrs old. Pajot developed quite well and Doucoure and Konradson are both competent with both having solid potential. Selling him would free up 32.5k of salary which would allow me to decrease the transfer budget less.
  2. Two of Jonathan Pitroipa/Romain Allesandrini/ Grosicki: With the upcoming call up of Ntep [and possibly Zana Allee (pic below)] I am looking to sell two Attacking midfielders, Pitroipa is the oldest and has the highest wage, Allesandrini has the highest value and Grosicki is probably the most over paid player.
  3. John Boye: He wants to leave so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he left. He was clutch for me and seemed to score each time he came in (3 goals in 4 apps) and he would be fine as a spot starter.

Positions I will be looking to improve

1. Striker: When Oliviera and Romero leave, all I will have is Toivenen
  2. Full Back: Verboom is coming but I'd like to have another guy.
  3. Attacking Mid: Even if I call up the youngsters, I could sell all 3 of the guys I mentioned if I pick up a better AM

VHsrMvt.png

Last edited:

osick87

Community Liaison
Transfer Targets

This player caught my eye and is actually part of the reason I think I may sell all 3 of the AMs I listed.

Diego Lopes
Very solid player. Rio wants 1.1 million for him, which is nothing for a player that is of this ratings.
Ipbixli.png

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
How much is that in squiggly things? Fuck all of you working in US Dollars. Squiggly things or not all.

osick87

Community Liaison
Stade sells Lettuce to Monaco for 7 million Squigglies
OrV5IhW.png

This should help with a very good striker.

osick87

Community Liaison
Stade Buy Finnbogason
hJykXxd.png

Q879UeG.png

I over spent on the transfer fee. Still learning that. Finn should be very solid with what looks like a Nordic Striker duo. His stats make me believe I will be very happy with him.

I now have 4 mil for a back up Striker and back up full back. Maybe I will pick up an old war horse like Djibril Cisse and keep some money for later.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
They all ask for it in 14

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Maybe if he hadn't spent 2/3rds of the season injured he would have had a chance to play at all :laughing:

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I guess at the end of the day we both ended up in the same spot, since you over spent on ur striker!

osick87

Community Liaison
Porto offered 5.46 for him so they may pay him more than I was offering as well.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Damn, what's his ceiling? 5 stars?

osick87

Community Liaison
3.5 now but I think that's likely underselling him.

Liverpool and Napoli offering 10m for Buick. I am probably going to reject since I need some consistancy

@Travis7401 I may have a better cheaper option Striker than you.

osick87

Community Liaison
Guys (Ngando, Lopes and Doucoure) are starting to get worried I have brought in too many guys at their position. While the CM and AMC position has gotten better with the additions and development, I may sell Konradson.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
You should go after Farfan, because in some reason in this game his 3D model is like the size of Dwight Howard and it looks hilarious

osick87

Community Liaison
Transfer Roundup

Out:
Boye
Toivonen
Pitroipa
Makoun
Alessandrini

In:
Finn
Ghilas
Lopes
Praet
Aleksic
Wadja (18 yr old DM project)
Schar

I blew all my budget but I like the improvements.