• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Rennais and Stimpy- The Osick FM14 Noob Story

osick87

Community Liaison
Game vs Ajaccio

Matt-Hughes.gif

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Valenciennes has some striker who has ridiculous speed and amazing physical stats. Sign him

osick87

Community Liaison
Game vs Montpellier

Got smoked here

Game vs Nantes

Big Rivalry game. End up making an epic comeback to win very late in the game.

Game vs EAG

19th ranked team. Had some very good chances and just can't convert on them.

Trying more attacking tactics since that is the strength of my team. I have gotten more scoring chances in the last two games than it seemed I got in the other games. Still not impressed with my team. I may go to 4-4-2 that I was toying with.

Xhvvrkj.png

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Was that your tenth match? When you get to the tenth match, you should take a "snapshot" and show the league table, your leading statistical players, and your schedule/record. I'm planning on doing this every 10 games.

osick87

Community Liaison
Was that your tenth match? When you get to the tenth match, you should take a "snapshot" and show the league table, your leading statistical players, and your schedule/record. I'm planning on doing this every 10 games.

Here at the Rennais and Stimpy dynasty report value our followers and any input they have. As requested here are snapshots that you requested. We look forward to your continued involvement in our journey.

eW6dtRM.png

x5Z7mbB.png

zDKUbfs.png

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Feret is terrible in FIFA. He has decent ratings but he is like a 6'4" winger (wat) and is too ogre-y to be much use. Maybe I should try him in the middle.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
It is funny how some things are unfolding in very similar ways in our dynasties (FERET) while we basically have the opposite results in our games, lol. I'll post my update later, but I was really lucky to draw against Valiencennies.

Solid start to your first 10 games with those 5 wins, that's what it will take to end up in the top half!

osick87

Community Liaison
It is funny how some things are unfolding in very similar ways in our dynasties (FERET) while we basically have the opposite results in our games, lol. I'll post my update later, but I was really lucky to draw against Valiencennies.

From our conversations, it seems like Toivenen and Pitroipa (Although both have turned it on lately) not living up to expectations and Feret playing good enough not to sell are the most common things.

osick87

Community Liaison
It's been awhile since I played so here is what happened today.

Game vs Toulouse FC

First off the video is muted because of a claim of this song:

• My midfield was getting run so I figured I would move Pajot and Makoun from the CM position to a CDM position. Seemed to have helped

• Corner goallll. I started John Boye (It's really hard not saying his full name) because I needed him to have some exposure so I can ship his ass out.

• I give a team a riveting speech about something.

• Toulouse has a pretty good chance right out of the gate so I'm glad that they didn't score

• Toulouse with another chance. Nice to see my team finally not get scored on with every highlight
  • Not much happens after that. It was nice to win against Toulouse
Coupe game vs Bastia is up next

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
TO LOSE, more like.

Glad John Boye scored for you, he normally just passes the ball to the other team when he plays for me.

osick87

Community Liaison
Coupe game vs Bastia

• I dominate possession this game pretty much the whole time. This is to be expected. Not scoring on them before half was a bit surprising though.

• Bastia played well in terms of not conceding a goal until they decide to be dirty cheaters and foul in the box. Oliveira buries both of those.

• I fluked out in the draw and ended up with another Ligue 2 game.
Ligue game vs OM aka The Costil Show

• This game is where Costil really shines. He makes some pretty big saves.
  • Feret has a nice lead pass to Oliviera.

• OM dominates shots and Costil shuts the door.

• Makoun has a laser go off of a post. Every time I see Makoun I think of Jamie Macoun. Mediocre D man with a sweet push broom
    5078-217Bk.jpg
  • Rewatching this and a later game (stay tuned) I find out that subs don't like you praising the team when they just got subbed in.

• OM gets a penalty. Which sucks. I actually thought with the game he was playing, Costil might be able to stop it.

• Lose 1-0. Bummer. We had our chances. They had more shots. Close game.

osick87

Community Liaison
I have a couple game vids I need to write up/upload.

But here is a picture so I have an update for tonight

K8sGPGM.png

osick87

Community Liaison
I stopped playing because I didn't want to deal with it today. Going to play Dota or something with @digs and upload a game vid tonight

osick87

Community Liaison
I'm crushing out games in an effort to catch up to Travis. 18 games into Ligue and this happened. I will be leaning on Emerson now.

8NN5PWG.png

osick87

Community Liaison
With 2014 coming there are people coming off contracts. Manager Osicki looks to add diverse youngster Kamin from the Monaco Reserves. I offered 3700/week and a rotation spot. Should help out in my estimation

bXS1tLf.png

osick87

Community Liaison
Well I fucked up resigning Feret by agreeing to terms and then coming back and trying to adjust them.

Would it be smart to try and sell him even though he is my best player or come back later and try again?

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
In my experience, they normally calm down and you can renegotiate with them at some point.

osick87

Community Liaison
In my experience, they normally calm down and you can renegotiate with them at some point.

I just don't want him for 3 years. He's 31 but he's been my best player. 12 goals and 8 assists in 17 apps.

osick87

Community Liaison
Looking ahead with 2 strikers likely going back to their clubs, I look for expiring deals for strikers. Sani Emmanuel is probably better suited as a AM R who cuts in and lets a shot go. Also gotta love a 5 4 guy with a rather high heading :laughing:. Only wanted 3500 per week and rotation.

oPKDy8G.png

osick87

Community Liaison
Would it have been smarter to get these guys on loan for the rest of the season?

osick87

Community Liaison
He might have inner ear issues.

Yeah.... I missed that before I offered him a contract. He will still be a decent AMR backup

This guy is another potential target

58G05im.png

osick87

Community Liaison
@DeadMan In your expert opinion, Should I cancel the contract with Emmanuel?

Too Late

Last edited:

osick87

Community Liaison
Well my game crashed so those two transfers did not save. I probably dodged a bullet.

osick87

Community Liaison
Possible Oliveira Replacement. He would be more expensive but he has similar stats.

XSNcmdn.png

osick87

Community Liaison
20 league games Review
Sorry for not doing game recaps. I have been rushing through.
Squad
Feret keeps playing well. Biyik is a bauce. Pitroipa has been turning it on lately. Nobody has really been terrible (Unless in the 6s is turds). Emerson is pretty bad but he is going to be replaced by Verboom next year so not too concerned. It hurts that Great Osick is getting lost in the shuffle since he seems to do well. Toivonen isn't playing up to his paycheque but I still feel he is a good player and he will be the only Striker under contract after Romero and Oliveira go back to their clubs. I would like to use Welinton and Grosicki and the others lacking matching match fitness more so I can keep them fit. Makoun is getting some attention and I may sell him, move Feret to CM and then rotate Grosicki, Pitroipa and Romain in the winger spots.

jQaRWiJ.png

Table and Match History

Not sure what to say here other than I win most of my games. Given PSG's goal diff, I will have to win when they lose or just tell Lille to fuck off and accept 3rd. It's a close table.

YBQMRaE.png

xtYglN4.png

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Have we covered why you and Travis are using the same teams?

osick87

Community Liaison
I figured it would be cool to see how we both run the team as complete noobs. It is nice to talk to him about our squads that and some friendly competition.

osick87

Community Liaison
Game 21 vs Evian

Started some of my bench guys and it worked well. I brought up Doucoure and started him in the CM spot. Pitroipa missed scoring on 3 really good chances but was still man of the match.

cCCajWf.png

7yXGkOT.png

osick87

Community Liaison
Coupe Semi Final vs Ajaccio
In effort to keep my team fresh for league games, I benched a few of my starters. I played a game on Saturday, this game was on Weds and then played Ajaccio again in league a couple days after. Well it turns out to be a loss, which sucks but should work out better for league standings.

pHb58B3.png

osick87

Community Liaison
Youth Intake Day

I didn't seem to get quite the haul @Travis7401 did. He got like twice the amount of guys I did. The two best players in my opinion are Rio and Abbes.Although Abbes looks like a twat.

2U7H4NK.png

rkOLp5Y.png

CykElED.png

TsAA2ka.png

DFJ0Msg.png

wrsYNBg.png

kSvE3jS.png

osick87

Community Liaison
30 game Review

In a similar position I was 10 games ago except that Oliviera is out for a few weeks :Straight-Face:. Ola has turned it on recently and has gotten two POMs IIRC in the last 5 games. Romero and Oliveira were developing quite a good 2 striker set. Team has played well other than getting dominated last game vs OM.

xa0ViTf.png

P91QeTH.png

6JFHtSU.png

osick87

Community Liaison
Made the final of the French Cup but it was not without cost.

2uzXhkU.png

This will mean more starting time for Konradson and Doucoure

osick87

Community Liaison
STADE WINS FRENCH CUP

John Boye is clutch. I think every game I play him, he scores. I don't know if he does this for @Travis7401 but Costil always makes some great saves. With this video, Stade qualified for the Europa, which was something I promised my players the first meeting with them.

mfwAwxL.png

Against PSG, I decided to tinker with my formation, I moved Tony Danze and M'bengue up to WBs. After 2 games (ligue game and cup final) against PSG, I have gotten more chances it seems. Also my formation now looks like a 8. Pretty cool if you ask me.

xYb7oFC.png

osick87

Community Liaison
15yr old Regen Lyes Abbes (ratings in previous post) gets called up to play with France's U19 team.

NML

He's going to be a stud. Only thing that scares me is that 6 determination. Get him a tutor

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
What are those weird position names? Canadian terms?

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
I'm glad I have a fellow savant... or maybe Stade Rennais were just poised to make a run in football manager? :laughing:

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
What are those weird position names? Canadian terms?

Those are different roles, for example his backs are at CWB or Complete Wing Back. Each position has various roles that changes how they play, like Ball Winning Midfielder or Defensive Pivot or Deep Lying Playmaker