• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason

Walter323

Players that must go Pro

Cal- Vincent Baily
Notre Dame - Marlon Peterson, Chester Anderson
Ohio State - Eddie Gary, Lee Jones, Ryan Cox
Tennessee - Dee Dee Phillips, Jamie Reese, Ricky Bonner

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
well FUCK, since my TE is going pro early, thats 3 TEs i lose this year. and only have one shitty one coming in
and since my CB made it to the 4th round, i only have 4 CBs on the roster. I am going to need to be very creative at position changes.

Walter323

If you have non seniors leaving, you can add that many to your scholarship number.

example: Arkansas has 2 transferring and 1 going pro so navy can add 3 more scholarships

Flanntastic

NCAA Moderator
If you have non seniors leaving, you can add that many to your scholarship number.

example: Arkansas has 2 transferring and 1 going pro so navy can add 3 more scholarships
No matter how many players leave, I have trouble signing more than ten ever year, I already have 8 Schollys this year in haven't used

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk 2

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
2nd year in a row that I've had a Freshman QB transfer. So now I have 2 stud SRs, 1 shitbag former walk-on and an incoming FR at QB (who is good, but I usually start RS-SO or JR at QB).

Otherwise off-season departures didn't hit me to hard. Green.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
@Walter323 How do I need to handle oversigning? That's on me for mixing up the numbers, but if I understand it correctly, I can only replace my seniors? Currently sitting at 18 recruits and 15 graduating seniors.

Walter323

@Walter323 How do I need to handle oversigning? That's on me for mixing up the numbers, but if I understand it correctly, I can only replace my seniors? Currently sitting at 18 recruits and 15 graduating seniors.

Next season your scholarship # will be seniors +open spots -3

Walter323

Odd pre-draft for the bulldogs. Coaches may or may not have thrown a party and called the cops on them

99 OVR Jimmy King didn't even test the draft
91 OVR Cameron McGrew was only projected as a 6th rounder
2 91 OVR DT's tried going but were only 5th rounders while the stud 95 OVR Warren Alexander didn't test the waters
back up QB Keenan Scott tried going in the 6th round, threw the ball 4 times for 5 yards and 2 picks....

Walter323

actually now that I look at your Players Leaving you have 2 freshman transferring that i doubt can be persuaded to come back, if they both leave you will only be -1 next year

Walter323

Powerhouse Hall of Records is updated

I forgot to save the All-Americans and Players of the Week before I advanced this morning

Akecheta

So I can fill those spots this year or next? Or do I have to try and fill those 2 early departures this off season

bluejay13

You said I couldn't do that last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Doesn't bother me. I'm putting 10,000 points on one guy.

What you guys have to be wondering is which one is it?

Walter323

Doesn't bother me. I'm putting 10,000 points on one guy.

What you guys have to be wondering is which one is it?
Pretty sure it's the stud athlete who has Georgia #1 on his board and the only guy I'm going after as well.....

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Pretty sure it's the stud athlete who has Georgia #1 on his board and the only guy I'm going after as well.....

Is it him or is the Greg Brown at WR? Or is it #1 HB or #2TE that is on Tennessee's board? Or is it the superfast ATH/QB that is on Notre Dame's board. Hell maybe's it the 78 OVR DE out of Ohio.

Questions all of you should be asking yourselves.

JSU Zack

How do I IT?
I noticed yesterday I have THREE blue chip wide receivers.

dm_151012_leach_stare_default.jpg

I'll get my stuff together this evening.