• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Offseason - Year 3

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
Do we have any preferences on how the conference should be aligned this year? Just keep it how it is, remove Auburn and the other formerly user controlled teams and replace them?

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
The strength of the conference was heavily on one side opposite @RamesuThe1. If we are to make any change (and I'm okay with whatever) I say we balance out the overall conference to make it more challenging on TCU.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
The strength of the conference was heavily on one side opposite @RamesuThe1. If we are to make any change (and I'm okay with whatever) I say we balance out the overall conference to make it more challenging on TCU.

I agree with that, may swap a few teams in each division. Penn State kind of swaps the geography a bit anyway.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator

How does this look:

Ohio State
Nebraska
TCU
Penn State
UCLA
(Notre Dame)

Arkansas
Florida State
Tennessee
Georgia
Alabama
(LSU)

Basically SEC plus FSU vs the rest. That or flip flop TCU and FSU.

TXHusker05

NCAA Moderator
The other option of course is to remove the two CPU teams and go back to a 10 team conference. That's a pretty heavy user game schedule though and I think most of us like the conference championship game.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
The other option of course is to remove the two CPU teams and go back to a 10 team conference. That's a pretty heavy user game schedule though and I think most of us like the conference championship game.

Agreed.

I want to keep the CCG format.