• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

New League?

Start new?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
We need to make a decision. New league- Yea or Nay? I personally lean towards keeping what we have, but would go along with a new league if that's what gets us more participants.

Is anyone out in the case of starting over? Is anyone joining only if we do?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
if I had to buy 30 copies of the game to keep making you miserable like me I would.

If you'll allow me to use ur London home as a parking spot for these UK only records I'll export early and often every motherfuckin' day you fuckin' muppet.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I think he's just mad he picked the worst team name possible until whatever Paris Freedom is.

Paris freedom isn't even a baseball team. It's a burger franchise that has stolen BK tms. The baseball team is a subsid.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Paris freedom isn't even a baseball team. It's a burger franchise that has stolen BK tms. The baseball team is a subsid.

The best thing is not only did you steal BK tms but you also aping my Mayor McCheese schtick by picking Ronald MacDonald as ur GM name.