• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

New League?

Start new?

• Yes

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
So I've sent a few PM's and IMO it seems like the best forward is a new league.

This one has gotten stale. Moving the files from 20 to 21 seems like a headache for Karl. We could try to CRUIT some new teams.

We could also have less teams in the league. If we contract in the current format, it'd be another issue to deal with.

Anyone else with a strong opinion?

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
I get to keep the Kansas City Katz somewhere in my org and someone named Niek Ploeg as head scout and I’m down.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Can we create one franchise star to start with? Would love to watch Randy Cresswell etc compete with Douglass Tagg!

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
Btw. @Karl Hungus @doh - IMO contracting to 10 (two divisions of 5) would be the most preferable to me to me. We've almost got enough players already for a totally manned league of 10, and it would be quicker seasons and quicker drafts which would be more fun imo.

I think the easiest idea, if we're not fucking around, would be to let people choose any team that we already have logos for (any minor or major team) or create an expansion team that we would refer to as a 'contraction franchise' - @Yankee151 can have his moon team for example. This way people have a ready made team if they don't want to bother creating something new, but can if they wish. Obviously have as full reset of the league so everyone is on the same footing.

I can't see a problem getting this up and running quickly and I don't think it would be hard to get 10 people.

Last edited:

Mr. Radpants

Trog Five Standing By
I was wrong also, the abbreviation is Sgr A*. But if you say Sagittarius A you are referring to the radio signal. The black hole has the asterisk.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
If I start getting treated like a cunt (again), I might just quit this. Apparently I'm opinionated for being ok with starting over (I voted whatever), when I have the no1 farm and more prospects to lose than anyone.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I'll buy the game and take a team but only if we start a historical league in the dead-ball era, we use actual historical teams, and I get the St. Louis Browns.

Just join us anyway. The game is frustrating and terrible, and the other players are awful shitheads, but you'll hate urself enough to keep going.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
What LRM legend will you pick? Lol trick question!

tenor.gif