• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Tournament - What's your favorite Wisky?

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Fuck this shit. It never should have come down to that last shot. Gasser pushes Nick and the refs ignore it, yet Johnson moves his arm a little bit and suddenly it's a push off? Fuck you, zebras.

Evidently Larry Scott has more pull with the NCAA than I thought.

Chase

Fuck this shit. It never should have come down to that last shot. Gasser pushes Nick and the refs ignore it, yet Johnson moves his arm a little bit and suddenly it's a push off? Fuck you, zebras.

Evidently Larry Scott has more pull with the NCAA than I thought.

Wisconsin outplayed you guys. McConnell can't shoot for shit. Officiating was terrible, both ways. KAMINSKY'D.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
And of course the media is celebrating like Bo Ryan is the Second Coming of Christ since they have a massive hard-on for seeing teams outside of the Big Ten/ACC/SEC losing. The disrespect the west gets from the media is disgusting.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
Fuck that. This was our year and we had it stolen from us. They tried to do it during the SDSU game (two bullshit ticky-tack fouls on Zeus to neutralize him) and finally succeeded tonight.

bruin

your year when you have a #1 seed and are a 3 hour drive from Tucson and still can't get to the 4.

Sean Miller is a pretty good recruiter and mehhhh in game coach. has showed it the last two years.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
how fast are you going to only need 3 hours to get between Tucson and Anaheim?

Chase

Why the F do you run a play going away from the basket with 2.3 seconds left? Setting yourself up for failure

3 dribbles, too. Terrible play call by Bobby Moynihan.
If Kentucky can beat Michigan tomorrow, they're a terrible match-up for the Badgers.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
The refs did not try to neutralize "Zeus," whoever that is, to get a Mountain West team that plays its games on a cable access channel to the Elite 8 over the Pac-12's marquee program (sorry Bruin)

bruin

You fly, I'll buy

500full.jpg

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
If the refs were so out to get zona, why did they give them the ball on that last out of bounds play? Could have easily said not indisputable and kept it with wisky. Also what a terrible final play lol.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
The simple fact of the matter is that calling a bullshit offensive "foul" with a few seconds left when it's a one-point game is inexcusable. Malicious intent or not, the refs took the game out of the players' hands. Fuck that.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Beardown a charge is a charge. If you want your team to be able to cheat youre in the wrong sport

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Go check out @dailywildcat on twitter right now. Stay classy, zona fans. Looks like beardown is actually calm compared to most of the rest walking trash Arizona fans.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
It was a push-off, definitely. But that "charge" is called a block 95+ times out of a hundred late in games, BD is right. Terrible last possession didn't help, doe.

Would like to have seen Arizona in the Final 4, because I think Wisconsin is on borrowed time. But they keep winning...

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
I'd be so tempted to agree with eardown had they not blown the chance to just win the game after 40 minutes, or not put themselves in a position to lose on a charge in ot. Next time just win by 10. Good teams do that. Right @Kella and @bruin

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
We're lucky they didn't take 40 god damn minutes to review the shove as a gay ass elbow, as NCAA refs are wont to do. He shoved. He also still missed the shot, lol. And then he didn't even get that last shot off. Things that I could have accomplished had I been handed an Arizona jersey.

BearDownUofA

Festizio
And of course the NCAA doesn't allow the media to interview the officials. Can't have anyone calling out their incompetence to their faces.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
If free throw attempts would have been even, wisky wins in regulation. Fucking refs, they screwed Wisconsin by making them play 5 extra minutes, so they will be worn out for the final 4 in seven days. The NCAA has it out for the badgers, I tell ya!

bruin

Florida has UCLA's number. A bunch of grown men out there v some kids

We will be back. You can throw out Alford jr, Norman Powell, Jordan Adams, and Tony Parker and whoever and it's a preseason top 10 squad.

I was lukewarm on Steve Alford, but he won me over at the end of the year. Or maybe it's just because he looks like Dirk Diggler.