• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
They're both really wings that are 6'10". So they're still learning stuff like that. Wilson is a human pogo stick but he doesn't try for offensive boards at all. Part of it is strategy, part of it is inexperience. Walton is Michigan's best rebounder by far.

bruin

my god this TBS crew on Lavar Ball. Sucks because UCLA basketball hasn't had this much juice since Love/RUSS, but the team is pretty decent too, maybe you should talk about them.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
God damn, that game was bonkers. Too bad Wilson didn't miss a free throw or that last shot would've been even crazier.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Dayton hasn't helped themselves especially by Cooke going 0/100 on layups, but my god this reffing has been atrocious.

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
That kid can make as many clutch 3s as he wants, he's still rocking the haircut of a 56 year old local government employee

kella

Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I want to say something disparaging about the refs, and they deserve it, but this isn't even a game if Cooke is even 50% on his shots in the paint.

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
Lots of chalk this year. Even the few "upsets" were the sexy ones everyone was talking about (middle Tennessee, those island). Boring first round.