• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

bruin

If the Bruins lose in a first four game to IZZO after possibly being as high as a 5 seed three weeks ago. :crying:

What a dismal last 5 years for UCLA athletics.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I enjoyed the color guy trying to come up with a moment saying "they wanted him to be a 3 and D guy but he's a D and 3 guy"

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The real clownzano take was the guy saying the PG should have put his head down and get to the basket while the replay showed he barely got that 3 off as is.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
The real clownzano take was the guy saying the PG should have put his head down and get to the basket while the replay showed he barely got that 3 off as is.
Nah thats just a bad take. A clownzano take is trying to make a clever wordplay or meaningful statement but its actually just really dumb.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I actually like this game, especially how Norfolk State plays. Might end up watching this whole thing

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Holy shit that airball from 15 feet lmao

EDIT: 15 feet was generous, it was probably more like 10

Last edited:

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Are they just putting every big ten team in the dance lol

bruin

Media after the game= talk about a courageous win for the Bruins

or

Izzo putting hands on a player?

“Nowadays, nothing is something.” Well said, Tom.

Bilas talk about Michigan State’s path to the sweet 16 yet?
Can drill oil.

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
Looks like ARKY is gonna lose, lol. I was too much of a P to lock that in but I at least picked Utah State to advance to the sweet 16. Will probably be Colgate instead.