• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
That has literally happened in every college game ever. Bill Walton sucks. Of course Nutopia loves him :rolleyes:

all ur stmt proves definitely is how shitty college basketball is outside of the 10 relevant days. and even then its pretty shitty with 5'11" point guards dribbling out the clock whilst down 1 and jacking up 30 foot 3 pointers. "best shot I could get with 2 seconds man." well u started the fucking possession with 25 seconds asshole.

Soonerfan09

Not mob mentality, ur just wrong and have a minority opinion lol
You have something against minorities?

I also hope you realize how stupid this is. First, saying someone’s opinion is wrong. Second, saying that the majority opinion is right. That basically goes against everything y’all constantly bitch out.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Getting mad about your bad opinions getting called out is weird. You have bad opinions about almost everything so I’d think you’d be used to it by now

Soonerfan09

Getting mad about your bad opinions getting called out is weird. You have bad opinions about almost everything so I’d think you’d be used to it by now
Lol, you just can’t handle anyone having a different point of view than you do. Anytime someone disagrees with you (or anyone else here for that matter), they must be so furious. I ain’t mad atcha. I do enjoy watching you all flip out about something so trivial though :)

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Lol, you just can’t handle anyone having a different point of view than you do. Anytime someone disagrees with you (or anyone else here for that matter), they must be so furious. I ain’t mad atcha. I do enjoy watching you all flip out about something so trivial though :)

“I’m not mad, I just think it’s funny” is always a classic

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
The best dig on Walton I ever remember was when my coworker, who grew up during the time Walton was in the NBA, and who played HS basketball himself, said that, when he would play pickup basketball as a kid, people would say things like "I'm Kareem!" or "I'm Dr. J" "I'm the Iceman!" etc. He was like, "Nobody ever said "I'm Bill Walton!" Hahahahaha

bruin

WALTON with a tribute to HAGLER last night.

BILAS saying he’ll be king of the NCAA one day.

TRILL.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
A mediocre Cuse team gets a preferential spot in the tourney?

2nKT.gif

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Jay Bilas picks every single game in the 2021 NCAA men's basketball tournament

i

National championship
Gonzaga vs. Illinois
The Zags will enter this game 31-0, but Illinois enters the game sharpened by the Big Ten. Still, Gonzaga has played only one game decided by single digits. Mark Few adds his first national title to his Hall of Fame résumé. Then he'll crack a beer and go fishing.
Champion: Gonzaga

Picking the undefeated team to win the chip. Way to go out on a limb, Jay, you fucking tool.

Last edited:

bruin

I know some of you were tuned in tonight to see JAY BILAS’ bracket special tonight . Lemme guess, Katie Nolan talks about living TRILL and Dan Orlovsky picks UCONN to cut down the nets.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I picked blind because I've only watched about 17 minutes of cbb this year, orange OSU better make it to the Final 4
I'm a huge college basketball guy but barely watched any this year outside of Minnesota and Gonzaga so it definitely means my bracket will be my best ever since I'm not going off my EYE TEST like I usually do.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Belmont won the conference tourney last year to earn the auto bid and the tourney gets cancelled. Won 26 games this year and the regular season title, but lost the tourney title game. Missed the NCAA tourney (not surprising), but NIT, too?