• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
Lol @ Pitt. Can't believe they hired Stallings. Losing record in the SEC. Made the tournament 6/17 years. I don't give him credit for this year. They didn't deserve it and got beat down by 20 in the play in game. GJGE Pitt.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Oklahoma is the only team left that is capable of beating UNC, and only because of Buddy Hield. UNC has the best front court in the nation and none of the teams left have a remotely competitive post game to match them. Can't believe I'm gonna have to witness UNC/Duke win back to back titles for the third time in my short life. Fuck this shit.

CJ_24

Oklahoma is the only team left that is capable of beating UNC, and only because of Buddy Hield. UNC has the best front court in the nation and none of the teams left have a remotely competitive post game to match them. Can't believe I'm gonna have to witness UNC/Duke win back to back titles for the third time in my short life. Fuck this shit.

Hey it could be worse. You could be a Panther fan living in Denver after the Broncos beat Carolina in the Super Bowl . . .

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong

I think Syracuse's 2-3 zone could give UNC fits. If Syracuse can rebound, the 2-3 zone could make UNC actually have to shoot the ball. But yeah, I'd say UNC is the favorite to win the whole thing.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...player-pulled-down-pants-oakley-bar/82462994/

I played against J.P. in high school, this is not unexpected at all :laughing:

Documents: Xavier's Macura pulled down pants in Oakley bar
Kevin Grasha and Shannon Russell, [email protected] 11:43 a.m. EDT March 31, 2016
635950160911644077-Macura.jpg

(Photo: Sam Greene)
Xavier University basketball player J.P. Macura faces misdemeanor charges after court documents say he "did knowingly pull his pants down" in an Oakley bar early Thursday morning.

The incident happened at R.P. McMurphy's Irish Pub on Wasson Road. Court documents say several people were present at the bar and saw Macura's actions.
635950171118321504-Macura-mugshot.png

J.P. Macura (Photo: Provided)
The 20-year-old sophomore is charged with disorderly conduct and obstructing official business. Both are misdemeanors.

The obstructing charge surrounds his alleged possession of a fake ID in someone else's name that put his age at 21.

Xavier Associate Athletic Director for Communications Tom Eiser issued the following statement Thursday morning:
"We have been made aware of this situation and we’re working to collect all the facts."

Macura was being held at the Hamilton County jail Thursday morning. He is scheduled to be arraigned at 12:30 p.m.
Macura earned the Big East’s Sixth Man Award this season for his hustle off the bench. The 6-foot-5 guard averaged 9.4 points, 2.6 rebounds and 1.1 steals and helped Xavier clinch a record-breaking regular season and NCAA tournament bid.

Macura scored in double figures 16 times throughout the season and came through with clutch shots in pivotal moments. His 3-pointer at No. 10 Providence paved the way for the Musketeers’ 75-68 win in January. He notched a career-high 20 points against Marquette at the Cintas Center in February and later that month scored 19 points and with three steals in a defeat of No. 1 Villanova on the same court.
Macura is expected to be a key player on next year’s Musketeers team.

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
it's like a mirror image of the first game they played in december. nova shooting the lights out while OU runs around with their heads up their asses

Soonerfan09

OU just can't make a shot. They're playing a lot harder and a lot better than they were the first half, shots just aren't going in.
Just one of those games, unfortunately.

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Oklahoma was my only chance at winning. Gjge. Go cuse?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
The rematch theory held, i really hope the best game theory doesnt. Dont shoot 20% and get blown our urselves nova. I just want good games in the domes and we hardly ever get them