• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

NCAA Basketball And Clownzano Twitter Aggregation Thread

silverwheels

PLAY LA BAMBA BABY
This OU team can go cold at any moment and make some dumb plays. UO forced 9 turnovers (6 steals) in the first half. game isn't in danger of slipping away from orgeron just yet

Brick

This motherfucker. Don't worry, blueblood program gonna shit on season. How sports work. Homa gonna Homa at mak

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

bruin

Ty Burrell and Neil Everett gonna put on togas while they stroke each othersdicks?

While Fouts Watches

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Pitt hires Kevin Stallings from Vandy as their new coach. That's about as meh as it gets.

mcnoles

Pitt hires Kevin Stallings from Vandy as their new coach. That's about as meh as it gets.

Pittsburgh hired Vanderbilt’s Kevin Stallings to replace Jamie Dixon as basketball head coach on Sunday, but this new situation could become quite awkward for one Pittsburgh player.
Junior forward Sheldon Jeter played for Stallings as a freshman at Vanderbilt. He grew up in Beaver Falls. Pa., and wanted to transfer in 2013 to move closer to his family.
Stallings said via a school release:
“Sheldon has indicated that he’d like to play closer to home, and we wish him the best.”​
But instead of granting Jeter a full release to play where he wanted,Stallings moved to block Jeter’s desired transfer to Pittsburgh. Jeter unsuccessfully appealed that decision. Out of options, Jeter enrolled at Polk State in Florida, which isn’t close to Pennsylvania (I checked a map).
According to Sporting News, there was no suspected tampering in Jeter’s case. Stallings was just unrelenting in his restriction on a transfer to Pitt.
Jeter did not play for the basketball team at Polk State, and he eventually transferred to Pittsburgh.
In his junior season, Jeter averaged 8.1 points per game and is expected to be a key contributor for the Panthers next season.
The question is why would the Pitt administration hire a coach who had such a poor relationship with a key player?
Along with the fact that he hasn’t taken Vanderbilt to the second weekend of the NCAA tournament in nine years, this was a perplexing hire.
Jeter sent out a cryptic tweet Saturday night when Stallings emerged as the reported favorite to land the Pitt job.

Source

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Virginia losing just clinched me second place in a pool. I'll win the whole thing if North Carolina loses before the final and Oklahoma loses in either game. Probably unlikely, but also not impossible.

CJ_24

What the hell happened to Virginia? The first time I checked the score they were cruising. I come back after it's over to find out they lost.