• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK NBA 23-24: SLENDERMEN ROY BATTLE

Mame YO

slings rocks
Can't wait for DRAYMONG to be out of the league. Fucking hate watching him play.
Question: do you envision the ideal of sports as, like, a simulation where everyone is playing within the spirit of the rules or do you see them more as a thing where everyone is trying to get an edge like Draymong or Chris Paul?

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Golden State has to be the league leader in illegal screens gotten away with. Every screen they set is basically a football block. Such a joke.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Question: do you envision the ideal of sports as, like, a simulation where everyone is playing within the spirit of the rules or do you see them more as a thing where everyone is trying to get an edge like Draymong or Chris Paul?
Whining incessantly and bricking 3s is hardly getting an edge

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
Golden State has to be the league leader in illegal screens gotten away with. Every screen they set is basically a football block. Such a joke.
warriors-curry.gif

DUBS BITCH @dirt

Mame YO

slings rocks
Idk CP and draymong both have a reputation as doing things that piss everyone off to gain an edge, even small ones. Draymong will straight up step on you if he thinks he’ll get away with it lol.

Idk I think about it sometimes especially with basketball because it’s so much more obvious than other sports. You can say some of these players are just dirty or otherwise insufferable but from their perspective they’re pushing for an advantage.

To me to me they’re just acting within their rational self interest, even though I don’t like it. I’d prefer everyone played to the spirit of the game, like, on principle or whatever. But I get that that isn’t realistic based on the incentive structure.

Mame YO

slings rocks
What possible advantage does this gain lol

This is 100000000% what I mean. He thinks it gives him an advantage so in his little bubble it’s rational to do it. Everyone hates him for it. To be clear I’d rather nobody did this shit since we’re talking about human beings and not pixels on da screen but he thinks it helps. :dunno:

Brick

Idk CP and draymong both have a reputation as doing things that piss everyone off to gain an edge, even small ones. Draymong will straight up step on you if he thinks he’ll get away with it lol.

Idk I think about it sometimes especially with basketball because it’s so much more obvious than other sports. You can say some of these players are just dirty or otherwise insufferable but from their perspective they’re pushing for an advantage.

To me to me they’re just acting within their rational self interest, even though I don’t like it. I’d prefer everyone played to the spirit of the game, like, on principle or whatever. But I get that that isn’t realistic based on the incentive structure.
get fucked

Mame YO

slings rocks
This is, like, the first thing you should remember when you’re thinking about humans in general and especially in an economic or competitive context. Rational self interest - or more accurately perceived rational self interest - is how people work. End of story. If you don’t start from that assumption you’re doing it wrong.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator

doh

This soft ass AAU NBA era broken peoples brains.... CP/Draymond = bad because they try to win!

They should be like Ben Simmons and steal money while acting like they don't care.

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
So cute when your little brother gets a taste of success. Will be FUN when STEPH is off headlining the PRO-AM circuit in tahoe and the DUBS are back to the perpetual 35-47 afterthoughts they've been since forever.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
So cute when your little brother gets a taste of success. Will be FUN when STEPH is off headlining the PRO-AM circuit in tahoe and the DUBS are back to the perpetual 35-47 afterthoughts they've been since forever.
How dare you overlook the RUN TMC Era when they went 45-37 instead!

Brick

i hate draymond and paul because they are huge douchebags and do douchy/dirty things even when it doesnt benefit their team.

and yeah chris paul in like his 20th season ring chasing. guess he shoulda taken advantage of the rules more, lol.

draymong is a puss for not taking a max contract at some mid level franchise. he already had enough rings. punched poole because he insecure as fuck as knows he is dillon brooks on any other team.

fuck those guys.

Hike

güero
@ticketpimp isn’t around these parts anymore. I probably haven’t talked to him in at least a year.

No Curry tonight for this tournament game. Hopefully his ankle doesn’t keep him out too long.

Reactions: doh

doh

@ticketpimp isn’t around these parts anymore. I probably haven’t talked to him in at least a year.

No Curry tonight for this tournament game. Hopefully his ankle doesn’t keep him out too long.
Imagine if CP/Draymond did this... Softies would be asking them to be kicked out of the league!

And now McDaniels just with a dirty play on Klay starting a fight... I guess he doesn't count as a 'dirty player'!

CJ_24

It's difficult to take this in-season tournament seriously when these court designs are so unserious

Hike

güero
Draymond on brand two minutes into the game. Love it. Klay and Draymond ejected. Dubs chances for this tournament not looking good.