• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK NBA 23-24: SLENDERMEN ROY BATTLE

Southpaw

Fuckface
Utopia Moderator
I don’t even watch nba anymore but flipped on this knicks pacers game while I’m out of town. It’s off the chain

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator
There have been more high profile courtside cameos in this quarter alone than in the entirety of the Pacers’ existence

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Game deciding flop

GJGE refs. BUMS can't even get it right on review. Silver must've called in, BIG MARKET BIAS

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Wtf is Malone so mad about lol. The reffing has been kinda bad but it's been bad equally imo. Certainly nothing egregious

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
NUGGZ are toast. Injured and discombobulated. Without Gobert we’re getting beat down…that’s a wrap

Also the bench fuckin blows bring back Brucie B

I don’t know if we win a game now

Malone is all of us

CJ_24

Kinda want to see the officiating get so bad that Malone has a heart attack on the floor

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
NUGGZ are toast. Injured and discombobulated. Without Gobert we’re getting beat down…that’s a wrap

Also the bench fuckin blows bring back Brucie B

I don’t know if we win a game now

Malone is all of us

Incredible defense by Minnesota all game

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
MVP chants for a Timberwolves player in an opposing stadium during the playoffs is something I absolutely never thought I'd see in my life

CJ_24

Has a defending champ ever lost the first two games at home in a series the following season?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Oh jesus those chants are embarrassing. Dodged a major bullet not going to this one

Dr. Shats Basoon

Closed mouths don't get fed
Has a defending champ ever lost the first two games at home in a series the following season?
5 teams in NBA history have come back from losing the first two games at home to win the series. I don’t think any of em were reigning shamps

2021 Clippers v Mavs first round
2007 Jazz v Rockets first round
2005 Mavs v Houston first round
1994 Rockets v Suns second round
1993 Suns v Lakers first round (best of five)

evil1

Minnesota last night;

7d2884cf-4b6c-4579-af00-a02dd42ba791_text.gif

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Minnesota is this years Denver. It’s their time. I don’t see another team as complete as them.

Murray was a fucking baby. So much for poise. Total meltdown