• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK NBA 23-24: SLENDERMEN ROY BATTLE

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
ERRRZZZ, the team with an inherently favorable whistle, their entire team blamed the refs after blowing a 20 point lead. LECHOKE had the most wide open 3 I've seen in my life to win the game even. Full on lollercaust over there

imageedit_11_5731191737.jpg

AD huffy he not DPOY! He can guard 1 through 5! All you did in the 4th was get cooked and not shoot. What a faggot

Last edited:

evil1

ERRRZZZ, the team with an inherently favorable whistle, their entire team blamed the refs after blowing a 20 point lead. LECHOKE had the most wide open 3 I've seen in my life to win the game even. Full on lollercaust over there

No team whines more about how they are historically screwed by the refs than the Nuggets and their fan base. It is a point of emphasis on nearly every home broadcast and part of their basketball identity.

The first time Denver and the Lakers met in the Western Conference Finals (the Alex English Nuggets vs Magic and Kareem), the FTs for the series were +26 in favor of Denver.
The second time they met in the WCF (the Melo and Kenyon Martin Nuggets vs. the Kobe and Pau Gasol Lakers), the FTs were +9 in favor of Denver.
The third time they met in the WCF (the Bubble playoffs), the FTs were a shocking +3 in favor of the Lakers.

By all means take the great win and laugh at LeBron and AD for getting owned by Jokic and Murray (again), but it's time for Nuggets fans to drop the persecution complex.

CJ_24

The lakerzz have attempted more free throws than basically the rest of the league combined over the last two seasons. Ain't nobody trying to hear about the erzz not getting a call. Nobody

Brick

time for LEBRAND to retire and become BIDNESS MAN. @pavel does covid champ and playin champ make him a reel LLLAKER or less of one?

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
No team whines more about how they are historically screwed by the refs than the Nuggets and their fan base. It is a point of emphasis on nearly every home broadcast and part of their basketball identity.

The first time Denver and the Lakers met in the Western Conference Finals (the Alex English Nuggets vs Magic and Kareem), the FTs for the series were +26 in favor of Denver.
The second time they met in the WCF (the Melo and Kenyon Martin Nuggets vs. the Kobe and Pau Gasol Lakers), the FTs were +9 in favor of Denver.
The third time they met in the WCF (the Bubble playoffs), the FTs were a shocking +3 in favor of the Lakers.

By all means take the great win and laugh at LeBron and AD for getting owned by Jokic and Murray (again), but it's time for Nuggets fans to drop the persecution complex.

I dont participate in that. I’ve been a Nuggets fan for 6 years lol, I don’t know any of that pain, all my bullshit is attached to State which has a very similar dynamic that is tiresome, so I get where that is coming from. I’m talking about the Lakers favoritism in totality historically as the FLAGSHIP them complaining about refs is such a lame fucking excuse in the context of that game with how much they boned it on their own terms.

So what’s your deal? Team NUGGZ unless they’re playing the ERRZZ? Pretty gay

evil1

I should add that most of my irritation is aimed at the local talk shows and home broadcasts. I wouldn't mind if it was just when the Nuggets play the Lakers, but it seems like no matter who the Nuggets play, they just won't shut up about the refs.

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I should add that most of my irritation is aimed at the local talk shows and home broadcasts. I wouldn't mind if it was just when the Nuggets play the Lakers, but it seems like no matter who the Nuggets play, they just won't shut up about the refs.
This is every local media in every city

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
Does Arizona have more casual, random criminals than Florida at this point?

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I was obviously wrong about CHET so I'll eat that crow as long as he stays healthy, but l-o-fucking-l at watching the pels center (whose name I don't want to spell) posting him up

evil1

It's not complicated. Denver is just a better team. To me, the difference is Jamal Murray. He hasn't even had that good of a series, but the Lakers don't have anyone that can consistently challenge him (D'Angelo Russell? Lol, no). As a result, it makes it near impossible to double or cheat defensively on Jokic.

Lakers shouldn't feel too bad, though. I think Denver is better than everyone else in the NBA.