• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

SMALL BALLERS GON LOOK NBA 23-24: SLENDERMEN ROY BATTLE

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
What a chokejob by the Timberwolves lol. Dumb turnovers are gonna kill them in the playoffs.

OKC is such a good team though. I think DEN, OKC, and MIN (in that order but it's close) are miles better than the rest of the west.

CJ_24

BUMbiid dropping 70 on a Frenchman is on brand for both of them. Wemby with the WWII defense

Mame YO

slings rocks
Ya’ll don’t even know. When those bucks picks start conveying as high lottos a million years from now the blazers will probably fuck it up be so good frfr

evil1

I have to think that there is some disfunction or personality issues going on behind closed doors. Dude is tied for the second best record in the NBA.

CJ_24

Sittin' on the Doc of a Rivers; watchin' Milwaukee's title hopes reduced to slivers;
sittin' on a Doc of a Rivers; wastin' Giannis's priiiiiiiime

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Sittin' on the Doc of a Rivers; watchin' Milwaukee's title hopes reduced to slivers;
sittin' on a Doc of a Rivers; wastin' Giannis's priiiiiiiime
wadefail_medium.gif

Mame YO

slings rocks
wtf is going on in da nba anyway

Golden state historic million win team would just be a *good* offense these days?

evil1

Watched Denver-Philadelphia the other day with my three year old nephew. While I was trying to teach him the proper pronunciation of "Boom Shakalaka", he pointed to the game and yelled "go chickens!" and then giggled uncontrollably. We were totally confused until someone asked him if he meant the Nuggets as in chicken nuggets. He then ran out of the room laughing like a madman.