• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

National Signing Day

Heisman06

I can't name one UCLA recruit. Hell, I can't name one recruit outside of this Gary guy because of this thread. You'll are weird.

I get that. I don't know anyone outside of the Clemson targets. Recruiting is definitely "trog" or whatever the cool kids are calling it on here. So is studying up on the upcoming NFL Draft and I still do that too.

Different strokes for different folks. Kella and these guys also say we're trog or whatever for watching sports so I can only imagine the ridicule for keeping up with recruiting haha.

I don't resent Gary for his decision. I wished him well in my first post. He's gonna be in the NFL in 3 years. But not before Harbaugh :trollface:.

guardman23

don't go killing yourself over these recruits..
LEACH-F-U.gif

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Well count me in

Because where there are high 13 yr old sk8r dudes, there are also high 13 yr old sk8r chicks

Giggity goo fbi backpack pressure cucker

dirt

Trolltalitarian
I'm tried ta told ya

grown folks got there own section tho obvi... so u can scam on latina raver backpack topangas or whatever. I never actually caught what that means

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Well back to NSD talk

G8rs got Tyrie Cleveland who is a dope ass wr from Houston. Left Big XII country, where he had probably XII offers, to come to Gainesville

fsuprime

Gators class looks like a dumpster. Most of the highly ranked guys are all at wideout. Still have 0 good qbs. No D Line or other line

Looks like one of bowdens final classes

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Gators class looks like a dumpster. Most of the highly ranked guys are all at wideout. Still have 0 good qbs. No D Line or other line

Eh I'm good with it. Top 15-20 is about where I expected. Mac doesn't seem like an elite elite recruiter but a much better developer of talent.

With the guys they brought in the last 2 classes I'm pretty comfortable they can put a good squad out year after year. Hopefully franks or Allen next year is the guy long term.

Lightningwar

Administrator

Their rivals site is pretty amusing about what happened yesterday. I am shocked at the lack of depth and quality they are bringing in on both lines. 3 3 star OL and no DTs. That will get them smothered in the SEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCC. They brought in a bunch of WRs but their issue is on their line. Treon is going to get lit up.

Miami isn't much better. They offered some 2 star Safety that has only played 1 year of high school football and nobody recruited. And they didn't bring in a single OL nor DT. I understand Richt is new. But he did take over right after the season. That is nearly 2 months to bring together a class and he whiffed. But I think we will get a better idea next year how this is going to look going forward.

This may be our best Oline class in decades, maybe ever! This class is simply amazing. I think it may be the best under Fisher. Combined with the 2014 and 2015 classes have the making to make a couple runs here in 2016 and 2017 imo.

With this years class we will have 19 scholarship offensive lineman.

Last edited:

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Their rivals site is pretty amusing about what happened yesterday. I am shocked at the lack of depth and quality they are bringing in on both lines. 3 3 star OL and no DTs. That will get them smothered in the SEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCCCCCC. They brought in a bunch of WRs but their issue is on their line. Treon is going to get lit up..
The UF O-Line issue really goes back to Muschamp. The line in 14 was a very good offensive line, but it was also senior laden. They returned 1 starter (the worst of the 5) and had 2 true freshman and 2 sophmores starting or playing very significantly in the rotation. Bringing in 8 OL over the 2 classes Mac has been running I think is fine for depth. The guys that were there hopefully should take a step forward. They also were hampered by Treon, whos not a good QB. The offense was completely different with Grier as the QB. I would put a large amount of money Treon doesnt start for Florida again.

The DT thing, I probably agree with. You need to constantly refresh the depth of that position because it honestly has such a high bust rate.

The need for WRs was definitely real. It felt as giant of a need as bringing in the number of OL they did last year. The position has been utter dogshit over the years since the Murphy/Harvin/Cooper types left the program. Callaway, the true frosh last year was probably the best WR UF has had in terms of on-field production since the Meyer years.

We will see how it goes. I saw enough from the position groups last year that I believe in what Mac will bring to the program. The recruiting classes do need to even out abit more, which I expect will happen, as it seems to be more filling the giant open gaps of fuckery the previous staff left on the offensive side of the ball.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Bullshit you little cock sucker

We got 3 good qbs

Felipe franks was an all american

fsuprime

Bullshit you little cock sucker

We got 3 good qbs

Felipe franks was an all american

Franks couldn't beat my all white alma mater Bishop Moore in the state title game and he had a big time wr lol. He is xavier Lee part 2. That's why lsu wanted him

Lightningwar

Administrator
Ha I overestimated the SEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCC last recruiting cycle. UF was able to navigate it to another SEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCC east championship. And with 19 scholarship lineman we still couldn't put together a line worth a shit.

FSUs class is looking pretty damn good. If we can close out with big Marv and Levi Jones will be pushing for a top 5 finish on Rivals.

Heisman06

Clemson won't break the top 15 because of the sheer size of their class. We have 14 signed and we're likely done. However, it's a very high-quality 14 with those players averaging 3.86 stars per rivals. That's good enough for the 4th best average in the country.

Obviously, stars aren't nearly as important as coaching, development and the players holding theirselves accountable but getting the best possible players is always ideal.

The important factor is Clemson going into Tennessee, Louisiana, etc and getting some of their targets like we have in Florida/Georgia recently. Extending our recruiting territories.

The power of the paw has never been stronger.

JAR201166

Clemson won't break the top 15 because of the sheer size of their class. We have 14 signed and we're likely done. However, it's a very high-quality 14 with those players averaging 3.86 stars per rivals. That's good enough for the 4th best average in the country.

Obviously, stars aren't nearly as important as coaching, development and the players holding theirselves accountable but getting the best possible players is always ideal.

The important factor is Clemson going into Tennessee, Louisiana, etc and getting some of their targets like we have in Florida/Georgia recently. Extending our recruiting territories.

The power of the paw has never been stronger.
To bad dabo is coming home when saban retires

Heisman06

To bad dabo is coming home when saban retires

First of all, fuck off. We're begging you. How a Bama fan can have an inferiority complex is mind-blowing.

Second, it's "too bad."

Third, why would he? The expectations Saban has set are astronomical while Dabo has built his own program and is basically king of campus like Saban is. If Dabo goes, it's to replace the guy who replaces Saban. No one wants to follow that.

JAR201166

First of all, fuck off. We're begging you. How a Bama fan can have an inferiority complex is mind-blowing.

Second, it's "too bad."

Third, why would he? The expectations Saban has set are astronomical while Dabo has built his own program and is basically king of campus like Saban is. If Dabo goes, it's to replace the guy who replaces Saban. No one wants to follow that.
Two words as the great Bear Bryant said "Mama called"

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
So that guy who decommitted from Michigan because they misspelled his name on an invite (and then later posted a video where he said FUCK MICHIGAN) committed too ... Michigan.

CROOTIN!