• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

National Signing Day

fsuprime

still has to be better than trickett

im not some corching expert like brick just putting the news out

corch brick thinks crootin doesnt matter as his school goes for its 125th year without a nashnull title

yet he is still top contributor of good content in this sub ;)

probably why the sub is dead

Brick

This is the guy in charge of Oregon's offense.

7c973263427cd5005132eb12468acb69.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Frey is good. He put a bunch of DickRod OL on the NFL and did the same at Indiana. Not sure he's the greatest fit at Michigan right not, because he's a zone guy and they ran mostly man the last 2/3 of the year. So I'm indifferent if he leaves, but he's definitely a good OL coach.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Frey is good. He put a bunch of DickRod OL on the NFL and did the same at Indiana. Not sure he's the greatest fit at Michigan right not, because he's a zone guy and they ran mostly man the last 2/3 of the year. So I'm indifferent if he leaves, but he's definitely a good OL coach.

I hope you are right. I will lose my shit if we have another decade of shit offensive lines.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Harbaugh should had let Frey recruit Nick Petit-Frere to FSU. Now he has to face the kid for the next 3-4 years at tOSU. Talk about a backfire.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Yeah, not the best season for Harbaugh.

Next year is a make-or-break year for him ... and we play @ND, @MSU, and @OSU.

fsuprime

large g8r homer at my superb owl party sunday said that petit-frer was choosing uf because academics mean alot to him lolol

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Yeah, not the best season for Harbaugh.

Next year is a make-or-break year for him ... and we play @ND, @MSU, and @OSU.

I think he gets a pass next year because all the games are on the road and he will be breaking yet another new quarterback. 2019 when ND, MSU, and OSU are all at home. That's a different story.

Harbaugh should had let Frey recruit Nick Petit-Frere to FSU. Now he has to face the kid for the next 3-4 years at tOSU. Talk about a backfire.

And he just lost his only Top 100 recruit to UGA.

Lulz.

-YTC

So....no Signing of the Stars this year. :thumbsup:

Lightningwar

Administrator
FSU cracked into the top 10 at #7 on rivals. I suspect this will be our peak and we should settle in around 10-12. Not bad considering we started at #70 after Fisher jumped ship. And honestly, the way Fisher left our recruiting in complete shambles. A pretty remarkable job imo. Fisher and his staff stopped contacting recruits in Oct.

Wolfman21

NC State looks like they'll add 4* Taiyon Palmer this afternoon which will give them six 4* recruits while also adding cary angeline who was a 4* TE in 2016. In the history of 247sports, nc state has never landed more than four 4* recruits in one class. Kudos to Doeren and crew

Brick

I'm so glad Oregon kept around CORCH CROOTS just to hold on to this mid-teens ranked class. The program would be destroyed without it.

brickpressconferencecorch.vidya

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Everyone following LSU recruiting has been certain for months that top 10 recruit Patrick Surtain Jr would sign with LSU. Signs with Alabama, says he wants to compete for championships. I don’t blame him.

Lightningwar

Administrator
Everyone following LSU recruiting has been certain for months that top 10 recruit Patrick Surtain Jr would sign with LSU. Signs with Alabama, says he wants to compete for championships. I don’t blame him.

I was surprised at the flip. He has been LSU forever.

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
I think he gets a pass next year because all the games are on the road and he will be breaking yet another new quarterback. 2019 when ND, MSU, and OSU are all at home. That's a different story.

If it's another 8-5 season with a recruiting class similar to this one ... not so sure. I mean, he's not going to be fired, but it would be bad for the trajectory of the program. He really needs to show improvement on offense and more recruiting spark. Michigan fans are a bit restless now, so more of the same would not be great.

Reel

Off dem Milds and dat Yak
Community Liaison
damn, i honestly dont know

but when was the last time in recent memory that LSU wasnt in the top 10?

Wolfman21

4* CB Taiyon Palmer did indeed commit to NC State. Tennessee fans beside themselves how pruitt could already have lost a recruit to little ole NC State, lol. Love it

as for the copeland kid........the white girl starts crying when he picks FLorida and everyone in the picture has on Alabama and tennessee gear. Wonder the back story on that? They obviously thought he was going to Bama or tennessee. Dude prolly got paid by FLorida at the last minute. Thats why everybody so upset cuz they know he done fucked up

GatorTD

Male
Mod Alumni
Oregon would had done well to hire Sumlin. I think Arizona got a steal of a corch with him.
Meh. He’s a good recruiter but his early recruiting numbers look elevated by the fact Texas was at a significant low at the end of Mack’s tenure.

If you remove the Manziel/Kingsbury years he’s an average coach with giant discipline issues.