• Hello Guest. We are upgrading the server's XenForo versions. This has to be done in stages. 1.5.18 ---> 1.5.23 ---> 2.0.0 ---> 2.0.12 ---> 2.1.0. I will likely upgrade each one and leave it for a day or so to see if there's any kinks. When moving from 1.x to 2.x, our add-ons will cease to work. Much of the functionality of said add-ons is now native within XenForo 2.x, so I don't think we'll miss much if anything. IF we are, we can try out new 2.x XF add-ons.

Move to OOTP 21?

Will you buy OOTP 21

• Total voters

Lloyd Carr

When is that OOTP footbaw game coming out?

Ill buy the murricans back with all my robinhood gains. Then Ill hire a new strength and conditioning corch and some new regular corches to get my baseball players ready to be footbaw players

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
I definitely don't want to switch mid-season. We either go forward on 20 now or we wait a bit to see how 21 treats our league setup.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
I don't find minor leagues that time consuming. I set A and AA at the end of each season and then do AAA and WBL after spring training. I imagine it would be a headache to do it all at the same time.

I check the team home screen for each level of my minors every sim, but I only make changes if there are injuries, promotions, or if I want to get guys more playing time. I can spend as little as 5 minutes or as long as an hour (usually only around the draft). The better my minors system is, the more time I generally spend on the minors.