• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Move to OOTP 21?

Will you buy OOTP 21

• Total voters

Karl Hungus

Here to fix the cable
It's about that time. Vote and then leave any thoughts you have on the future direction of the league here.

Wolfman21

eh, i dont play offline hardly at all anyways, so there wasn't really an OC for me there. It was all about getting the best price before the league moved...which I accomplished

Soonerfan09

Is FHM 6 any good? You can that and OOTP for $27. Maybe a Utopian hockey league would draw better than the WBL.

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
@Karl Hungus - In all seriousness I would be in favour of shrinking the league. Maybe to one division? It seems like there is always a core of 10 or 11 that will always play. Could have a 12 team league, and no feeder leagues. Maybe some other cuts to speed things up/make things simpler?

jdlikewhoa

@Karl Hungus - In all seriousness I would be in favour of shrinking the league. Maybe to one division? It seems like there is always a core of 10 or 11 that will always play. Could have a 12 team league, and no feeder leagues. Maybe some other cuts to speed things up/make things simpler?

No

hayvis

Will-Gnome Member
This league is so peculiar. It is all things at all times. Everyone wants to quit. No-one wants to quit. It's time to fold the league. Don't fold the league and sure as hell don't fucking shrink it. It will stay the same. It always stays more or less the same. I wish no-one would pretend otherwise. We are all going to be 80 years old saying the same things, playing the same stupid game in more or less exactly the same way as no-one really wants to change it.... Not that I mind.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
This league is so peculiar. It is all things at all times. Everyone wants to quit. No-one wants to quit. It's time to fold the league. Don't fold the league and sure as hell don't fucking shrink it. It will stay the same. It always stays more or less the same. I wish no-one would pretend otherwise. We are all going to be 80 years old saying the same things, playing the same stupid game in more or less exactly the same way as no-one really wants to change it.... Not that I mind.
Shrinking the league is kind of a pain especially if you are talking about cutting 4 teams. To me it would make more sense to try to recruit on the OOTP forums first.

TonyGin&Juice

Sucking off Lawn Guy Land hobos.
Taking two weeks off from the bullshit in MPLS has done wonders for my mental health. Unfortunately the WiFi at the beach sucks so I’m good with moving to 21 but I can’t setup or export until next weekend. That assumes my house isn’t burned down and I’m not having to legit patrol my neighborhood with a 44 Magnum loaded with FMJs wearing a flak jacket.

jdlikewhoa

Yes