• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Mongmittee Thread

joshuahuskers

Utopia Football League
the pac12 plays 9 conference games, the sec plays 8... So the SEC gets 14 extra non-conference games. This is also the reason why the SEC gets more bowl eligible teams (the sec went 7-3 in bowls to the pac12's 6-3). While u'll play your 4th FCS team, the PAC is cannibalizing itself.

This might be the first ever post made by Mame YO that made sense to me.

GR8 2 B FL G8R

This is why people who root for conferences are absolutely insufferable. If your favorite team has nothing to do with the strength of the conference, then pipe down.

-YTC

Ummm the gators won the sec east like two years ago, won the entire sec like 1/4 of the past 20 years

Yes we are in a slump, but to think we didnt have a hand in establishing sec dominance shows your mecury toxicity dominance in your 18 vaccinations.

Taishair

This is why people who root for conferences are absolutely insufferable. If your favorite team has nothing to do with the strength of the conference, then pipe down.

-YTC

Who are you to tell me I can't root for the conference my team is a part of exactly?

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
Ummm the gators won the sec east like two years ago, won the entire sec like 1/4 of the past 20 years

Yes we are in a slump, but to think we didnt have a hand in establishing sec dominance shows your mecury toxicity dominance in your 18 vaccinations.
2 years ago, uf got blasted in the sugar bowl.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No doubt this assembly of mongs will have Georgia over UCLA, Arizona State, Arizona, and Utah

Prolly have Ole Miss over Arizona State too

bruin

ah yes 2008. When Florida got in over SC with a home loss to a shit Ole Miss team when SC lost on the road to a decent Oregon State team.

That SC defense is probably the best we've seen in the last 30 years.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Yeah. I think it was 3 first-rounders, and 1 early second-rounder, as well as a few others who went in later rounds. They had one bad half of football (the first half against Oregon State) all year. They disguised how mediocre Mark Sanchez was.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
"shit Ole Miss team"

9-4 just like Oregon State and beat Florida on the road and a 11 win Texas Tech in the Cotton Bowl

Logic, how does it work

bruin

Lulz. Still lost at home.

Same Ole Miss team that lost to Vandy in Oxford and to Wake Forest.

Next.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
An 8-5 Wake Forest team ranked higher in the F/+ rankings than Oregon State.

Ole Miss was 10th in the F/+ rankings that year, Oregon State was 30th

Oregon State lost to a 5-7 Furd team

HMMMM

Wooly

ah yes 2008. When Florida got in over SC with a home loss to a shit Ole Miss team when SC lost on the road to a decent Oregon State team.

That SC defense is probably the best we've seen in the last 30 years.

I will put the 09 Nebraska team up there. That defense was phenomenal...and they did it with no offense whatsoever, which is a whole lot harder than being a great defense with a good offense.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
So, Arizona State moved from #14 to #9 after beating Utah, at Arizona State, who was ranked lower them last week. Did they really deserve to jump five teams or did they jump five teams because ABC is airing ASU/ND this Saturday and now they can advertise it as "Top 10 matchup"

Bdub

So, Arizona State moved from #14 to #9 after beating Utah, at Arizona State, who was ranked lower them last week. Did they really deserve to jump five teams or did they jump five teams because ABC is airing ASU/ND this Saturday and now they can advertise it as "Top 10 matchup"
Same reason they put Auburn and Ole Piss in the 3 and 4 spot last week.

Renegade

Charge on!
[xtable=cellpadding:3|cellspacing:1]
{tbody}
{tr}
{td}1{/td}
{td}Mississippi State{/td}
{td=center}8-0{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}2{/td}
{td}Florida State{/td}
{td=center}8-0{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}3{/td}
{td}Auburn{/td}
{td=center}7-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}4{/td}
{td}Oregon{/td}
{td=center}8-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}5{/td}
{td}Alabama{/td}
{td=center}7-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}6{/td}
{td}TCU{/td}
{td=center}7-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}7{/td}
{td}Kansas State{/td}
{td=center}7-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}8{/td}
{td}Michigan State{/td}
{td=center}7-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}9{/td}
{td}Arizona State{/td}
{td=center}7-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}10{/td}
{td}Notre Dame{/td}
{td=center}7-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}11{/td}
{td}Ole Miss{/td}
{td=center}7-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}12{/td}
{td}Baylor{/td}
{td=center}7-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}13{/td}
{td}Nebraska{/td}
{td=center}8-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}14{/td}
{td}Ohio State{/td}
{td=center}7-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}15{/td}
{td}Oklahoma{/td}
{td=center}6-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}16{/td}
{td}LSU{/td}
{td=center}7-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}17{/td}
{td}Utah{/td}
{td=center}6-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}18{/td}
{td}UCLA{/td}
{td=center}7-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}19{/td}
{td}Arizona{/td}
{td=center}6-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}20{/td}
{td}Georgia{/td}
{td=center}6-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}21{/td}
{td}Clemson{/td}
{td=center}6-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}22{/td}
{td}Duke{/td}
{td=center}7-1{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}23{/td}
{td}West Virginia{/td}
{td=center}6-3{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}24{/td}
{td}Georgia Tech{/td}
{td=center}7-2{/td}
{/tr}
{tr}
{td}25{/td}
{td}Wisconsin{/td}
{td=center}6-2{/td}
{/tr}
{/tbody}
[/xtable]

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni

Maybe, but I have a difficult time finding 10 other teams that I could rank ahead of ASU with their resume thus far.

-YTC

whiteyc_77

The Skeleton Debator
Mod Alumni
I'm still stuck on ASU's loss by 35 to UCLA. :dunno:

Upon further review, I will rescind my previous statement. Their resume doesn't look all that great. Obviously got pounded by UCLA, and then their "best" win is USC/Utah. Doesn't exactly inspire confidence.

Plus they have that douche Graham as a corch, so that puts it over the top for me.

ASU for #11!

GR8 2 B FL G8R

The year USC lost to Oregon State, it happened in the last game of the season. On the same day that the G8Rs destroyed FSU. Yall know this is about timing as well as quality of wins.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
Ah yes. The media lizards who control all. Losing in the conference championship game 35-7, the last game of the regular season, still gets you ranked #1 if the lizards deem you worthy.

j-lawohyeah.gif

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
The year USC lost to Oregon State, it happened in the last game of the season. On the same day that the G8Rs destroyed FSU. Yall know this is about timing as well as quality of wins.

The day USC lost to Oregon State was the exact same day Florida lost to Ole Miss

They play UCLA or ND at the end of every year

GR8 2 B FL G8R

Bruin228 is right ...it was 2006 when USC lost to...the Bruins in the last game of the season propelling the G8Rs to the NC. Shit gets confusing when you win the NC so much only to hear you faggots bitch.

Was Sederick Ellis on that best usc defense eva? Hes out of the league after the saints wasted a top ten pick on him...