• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

MAC thread

Akecheta

@NavyHog

As my coach levels can I unlock scouting as long as I don't use any of the unlocks this season. Then reset during the off season?

Akecheta

It was purely a situational call that is why is was done.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Far as I remembered they always restricted 4th down attempts to less than 5 and past the 50 because there are so many plays that just can't be stopped. As a matter of fact that was your only 4th down all game.

It is what it is. Good game.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
I'll get to my week 5 game tomorrow night

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Played mine, had a lot of good recruits visiting, made all my goals and DC when uploading.

Long story short I will try and replay it tomorrow.

NavyHog

Utopia Moderator
NCAA Moderator
Are there any rules on coaching skill upgrades? Guess I should have asked that earlier. I got my 4th skill unlocked last week.

There is no upgrading beyond the default of 3.

Coaching Tree There are 4 categories in the coaching tree, 2 for the HC and 1 each for your assistants. The only part of the tree you can use is recruiting - no game management, no offensive or defensive coordinator.

Recruiting - 3 max XP
Game Management - none
Offensive Coordinator - none
Defensive Coordinator - none

Probably not. I can go later than that. Around 8cst is good for me if for you

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I might be a little late, but i should be able to make that work. I was just invited to an early work dinner and probably will get home somewhere between 8 and 9.

I'll reply back here and let you know.

SandS2910

I might be a little late, but i should be able to make that work. I was just invited to an early work dinner and probably will get home somewhere between 8 and 9.

I'll reply back here and let you know.
Looks like I'll be able to play around 9 CST. If that doesn't work let's shoot for tomorrow. Usually home on Friday around 5 CST.

SandS2910

13e5b59163c2e25e5d055b0a4d7f0d18.jpg

This is what I'm getting

Sounds good. We'll have next year to look forward to.

I'll be out from this Friday all the way until next Sunday, so based on our current pace, I'll see you guys in week 13 or so :)

SandS2910

Still nothing. Sorry bro and have a nice time out of town. UI until next season