• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Logos, Jerseys and Caps

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I really did just forget tonight but it works out since Quale is making you logos. I'll change your colors when I put the new logo in

Lloyd Carr

Im still rocking the RR PP SS logos. Youve failed me, OU.

You also kept it at the Riot and Potholes instead of Revolution and Pilots. Although, Id be cool with it staying as Potholes if Orlando made me a pothole logo. Id also make one of them Unicorns if youve already made a new logo.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
Im still rocking the RR PP SS logos. Youve failed me, OU.

You also kept it at the Riot and Potholes instead of Revolution and Pilots. Although, Id be cool with it staying as Potholes if Orlando made me a pothole logo. Id also make one of them Unicorns if youve already made a new logo.

We aren't done with the minor league logos yet, be patient. I think I was distracted mid edit last night never got back to it, or I forgot to press enter... one of the two

They changed now

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
I could go with anything for the Time, I'll give you artists choice there. Red and Blue with maybe some Gold for the Reyes, and the Trojans probably Green and Yellow

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
exc.gif

Dat Lime green lawd

Yankee151

Hot Girl Summer
It's good. You could always put it lying on a bat if you think it looks to floaty, but I at least get the concept going on there

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I like them too,green is classic. Not really fond of the orange but I know why you put it there and I don't have anything better to replace it with.