• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Logos, Jerseys and Caps

fignuts

See You Next Wednesday
RamWuID.gif

rqlcAUo.gif

osick87

Community Liaison
Jersey: Trade the light and dark blues around and see how that looks? I'm usually a fan of the darker colour being the base.

Hat:
I like the Llama hat but I think having it as a hat and the Jersey is overkill. I like the dark blue as the main colour and the B reminds me of the minor ball team I played on but can we see what the block G looks like. That or a BA in that script maybe with the mountain range in the back ground.

Orlando

Utopia Moderator
Jersey: Trade the light and dark blues around and see how that looks? I'm usually a fan of the darker colour being the base.

Hat:
I like the Llama hat but I think having it as a hat and the Jersey is overkill. I like the dark blue as the main colour and the B reminds me of the minor ball team I played on but can we see what the block G looks like. That or a BA in that script maybe with the mountain range in the back ground.
You picky mofo

osick87

Community Liaison
Man that Kremlin would make a cool hat but it looks cool on the Jersey too! Dilemma.