• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

CJ_24

Wolves biggest liability if he don't mature

Tbf, I do not know the context of the interview in which he gave that answer. They may have been talking about the game in a way where that answer makes more sense than it does in isolation

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator
I haven't watched any games this szn, seeing the Grizzlies as the 2 and Heat the 1 seems wrong

digs

sun of nothing
Every time I see the Suns as #1 I'm convinced I switched sims sometime in the last couple years

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
I still don't understand the guy in chain mail

kella

Low IQ fat ass with depression and anxiety
Staff member
Administrator
Operations
He got his own show right as he became an obnoxious sports nonsense bobble head guy too.

OU11

Pleighboi
Utopia Moderator

Memphis was fun as hell when we went for a Thudner playoff game. Thudner lost and we got shit talked the whole way back to the hotel.

BasinBictory

OUT with the GOUT
I really need to get off my ass and get HBO Max. As much as I hate the
nbalakersfan.gif
, Winning Time looks like a good show.

I wonder if anyone's planning something similar to the Bulls. If you want to talk about dynasties that changed the landscape of sports, Showtime and the 90s Bulls go hand-in-hand.

Fuck the Bulls.

I don't think a show with Jordan being an ass to everyone, especially his own teammates, would be anywhere near as entertaining as the Llllakers with all their outsized personalities.

Probably a show about the 1970s Oakland Raiders would be as entertaining.

CJ_24

Lol @ Dallas beating Utah without Luka.

Bart Scott for Dallas to send Chris Paul's ass home in the second round