• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

LAKERZZZZ NURSING HOME 21-22

CJ_24

While Harden is in Philly, Phil E Moose should be replaced by the Dutchman and his loyal rat Chauncey. It perfectly encapsulates their dynamic duo

pavel

likes elk steak likes
Utopia Moderator

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
Just contract the Lakers or move them back to Minneapolis and force them to share the Target Center with the T-Wolves.

Bmack

IRREGULAR HUMAN USER
Mod Alumni
the best moment in the last 40 years of sixers basketball was when AI stepped over Lue, which led to 4 straight finals losses, so no, I won’t be taking advice from you

fo fo fo was in 83 do make it 39 yrs n u have a deal

fried rice

Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Time for the Lakers to go back to the drawing board and build through the draft and develop their young tal- oh wait they traded all of that away for the 2012 NBA All-Star team.

Mame YO

slings rocks
I haven’t been paying attention but I saw some speculation about AD. Is he available? Is he broken? What’s going on there?

evil1

I haven’t been paying attention but I saw some speculation about AD. Is he available? Is he broken? What’s going on there?
For the second straight season AD has missed half the year with injury. Sorry to say, but at this point he has to be considered as an injury red flag.

goblue96

Disney and Curling Expert
the best moment in the last 40 years of sixers basketball was when AI stepped over Lue, which led to 4 straight finals losses, so no, I won’t be taking advice from you

Who gonna be taking over as corch of LA Nursing Home next season?