• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dunk on anyone but SLENDERMAN 22-23

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
I'm glad Vando is in a BIG MARKET now so he will finally get the credit he deserves. ERRRRRZZZ fans gonna be overhyping the shit out of him by the end of the year, just wait.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
No chance RUSS is gonna play for the Jazz, but all the Jameses having to root for him would be hilarious

Brick

how much brain damage did being in OKC cause russ, kd, harden. plus SERGE lying about his age, PERK being an insufferable chud. only CHUCK I LIKE HIM adams seems to have come out unscathed.

make ur time CHET

:oklahoma::oklahoma::oklahoma::oklahoma::oklahoma::oklahoma:

jamesnathan

Resident Mormon
No chance RUSS is gonna play for the Jazz, but all the Jameses having to root for him would be hilarious

If the Jazz don't waive RUSS, I'll be very interested to see how fans react to him when he does something bad as well as something good. He hates the fans there, and based on what I'm seeing and hearing from fans they are either very confident he'll never play a game or they are very mad.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
I like the Thomas Bryant move. Bones and Nnaji for Caruso?

goddamn Phoenix. Certainly have my attention. I’m not scurred but I was starting to be a bit overconfident with how the West was looking.

evil1

I like the Thomas Bryant move. Bones and Nnaji for Caruso?

goddamn Phoenix. Certainly have my attention. I’m not scurred but I was starting to be a bit overconfident with how the West was looking.
I like the Thomas Bryant trade for Denver. He is a good backup at center and can even be a serviceable starter. I don't like it for the Lakers for this year. I don't think they want to play AD extended minutes at center. However, Bryant was just on a 1-year deal, so they essentially got a couple 2nd round picks in exchange for his two remaining months.

doh

THANK YOU Dermott McHeshi
how much brain damage did being in OKC cause russ, kd, harden. plus SERGE lying about his age, PERK being an insufferable chud. only CHUCK I LIKE HIM adams seems to have come out unscathed.

make ur time CHET

:oklahoma::oklahoma::oklahoma::oklahoma::oklahoma::oklahoma:
don't forget MAJOR PAYNE

adchester

A-1 From Day 1
Good luck with this dumbass ERRRRZZZ, dude has been extremely unprofessional his whole career. Gets paid probably $15mil/year more than he's worth and still whines about having to play with Gobert lol