• Registration is disabled due to constant spammers. Email [email protected] and we will temporarily re-enable registration for you.

Dr. Sad presents Week 2 2015

mcnoles

COvPTl1WIAA7zqs.jpg

DeadMan

aka spiker or DeadMong
Dammit, Minnesota just went up by 3 on CSU. Little less than a minute left for CSU, with 3 timeouts though.

vertigho

definite maybe
that UVA collapse is so fucking classic. Having grown up in the cville area and having seen uva play a bunch, I wouldn't expect anything less from a Mike London coached team.

Gives good pep talks but is otherwise worthless. His teams always come out and play hard for a quarter or two and burnout. Seems they were able to sustain it for most of the game but the mental mistakes and fuckups were obvious.

Travis7401

Douglass Tagg
Community Liaison
Don't look now, but the fighting @Travis7401's are up 17-13 on Minnesota. All of the 4th left to play though.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

CSU wins that game easily if they had a QB. QB play was absolutely excruciating and so was the way the defense folded when it mattered most after playing a great game in general.

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
Zaire done for the year with a fractured ankle. That sucks, that seems like the millionth season-ending injury in just the first two weeks.

Wuf

Desensitized and Willing
Just got back from CSU-Minnesota. Very entertaining game for the most part, glad I don't really give a shit about the Rams otherwise I'd be pissed how terrible they blew that game

Gotta play host to my family for the Rocky Mountain Showdown next week

Wooly

Mich St was running up the middle, but then threw a completed sideline screen for no gain. At least throw to crossing routes and curls off PA, you already have Oregon worried about the run after the last series.

Herrb

I'm worried Texas is going to really struggle versus Rice in the second half. Kills me to say that but it's the new normal

bruin228

NCAA Moderator
UCLA is up 10-0 and UNLV has -11 yards of offense so thankfully, it looks like UCLA isn't going to fall into the underdog trog trap that's been all over the place this week.

Wooly

I was just about to post that Tanner Mangum for BYU looks pretty good for true freshman QB in his first start...then he throws the pick over the middle. Still looks poised and throws a nice ball, but the experience will take just that, experience.

Mangum looks like the best throwing QB BYU has had since Max Hall. Then again, Jake Heaps looked like an NFL arm until he fell apart.

Wooly

Boise has had superb field position for basically the entire first half, we are talking from their own 40 or better time and time again. How can they only have 7 points?

Wooly

This BSU BYU game has been great to watch. Tough D on both sides. BSU trying all sorts of interesting trick plays.